1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Vale today

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by brb, Feb 11, 2017.

1. brb

brb CR250

Froze my chestnuts off to watch what...

Hessy shot of all confidence, I counted he gave the ball away on five consecutive occasions, I absolutely love the lad but what have we done to him!? - Should have been subbed at half-time.

Wagstaff, left pondering, begging for the ball on more occasions than I care to remember, along with Dack the only two lads breaking a sweat in the February conditions. Why was he substituted, crazy decision.

McDonald, shouldn't be in the team for me, BUT...played well and deserved his place today, another that should not have been subbed.

Deji the most solid and controlled of the bunch.

Movement, what movement, i moved quicker walking away from the ground to warm back up again then anything i saw in 90 minutes.

A very lucky point today thanks to the new lad.

Top Three;

Wagstaff
    Deji
    I was going to give third jointly to Cody & Dack...but nah the new lad can have it for his goal Josh Palmer.

2. gioblues

gioblues Well-Known Member

Awful display today. A very lucky point. Must do better on tuesday against another team near the bottom.

3. alwaysright

alwaysright @ Very Angry Camel

I have to publicly apologise to the linesman on the GRS side. I called out that he was so bad he could get into the Gills side on Tuesday.
    I 'm sorry............................. of course the linesman wasn't THAT bad !!

I 'd like to say that Gills weren't dreadful -- they weren't.......................................... THAT good !