1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Ugly Dirty Palace, Stoke MKII

Discussion in 'Crystal Palace' started by SimonGraysJacket, Jan 28, 2014.

1. SimonGraysJacket

SimonGraysJacket Well-Known Member

Never comment on other peoples boards, but god, what a dirty, ugly, horrible side Pulis has turned Palace into.

Always associated you with good football, you should be embarrased with the way your players fouled and kicked and behaved tonight.

Yeah, you might have got three points, but if you are happy with that type of team of thugs, league one wannabies at best some of them, then shame on you Palace fans.

Tony Pulis is shaping you into a team of ****ing hooligans, that Millwall fans would be proud of.

Spits on the floor and leaves......

2. ----HistoryRepeating----

----HistoryRepeating---- Well-Known Member

Playing entertaining football at the start of the season got them like one win in seven games, so I doubt you'll get any Palace fans on here agreeing with you.
    'Win hard & ugly.......hell yeah' will be the cry.

3. Hugh Briss

Hugh Briss Well-Known Member

I think if Tony Pulis keeps Crystal Palace in the Premier League, he should get a medal.

He must really love being above Stoke City just now!

Eagles on the up? :)

4. Cillit Bang

Cillit Bang Active Member

Apparently he's never taken a side down?
    Despite that little titbit, he is doing a good job with your lot. Done very well on deadline day. The only problem he'll face will be in a couple of seasons time when the fans want to see "purists football" and will want Pulis out.

5. Smithers

Smithers Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

As a Stoke fan I have seen the best and worst of Pulis. As said above, I don't think the CP fans will be crying if he keeps them up and it would be a hell of an achievement - I'm sure he wants to protect that record of never being relegated as well.

He will play a certain way, and it's currently working but the common negative under his regime is a lack of goals.

6. I8clowntown

I8clowntown Member

Wtf you going on about. We are a bit more direct. But we're not playing hit and hope. We're miles more solid and he's given us more than a fighting chance of staying up with the players he's got in. Whatever happens this season we've given it a go, and worst case scenario we go down but with a much stronger team.

7. asus

asus Member

Certainly not Stoke Mk2 from what i've seen on telly.
    Always thought Stoke were dirty but Palace are doing well in the fair play league (unlike stoke under hughes)

8. Crystal Pulis

Crystal Pulis Member

You obviously know as much about football as I do about potholing in Yorkshire....i.e...fukc all!

You stoopid cnut you.

9. asus

asus Member

Well the current stoke team are bottom of the fair play league while palace are in the top half

10. Big Ern

Big Ern Lord, Master, Guru & Emperor

I doubt Palace mind tbh, not so long ago they were in the championship, bankrupt and losing their youth players right left and centre, now they're comfortably mid table in the EPL and can probably have a better chamce of keeping hold of their younger players.