1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

UB 40-----1in10

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by rokerparka, Mar 4, 2012.

1. rokerparka

rokerparka Active Member

Thats what you get with Richardson,one decent game in ten.Oneill should have had him off long before he got injured,and as for Cattermole i was begining to think i was wrong about him and he'd changed but i was right all along the boy has'nt got a brain.He'd been doing ever so well under Oneill but has let the manager & fans down.Could of had them today.

2. RedNWhite4Life

RedNWhite4Life Well-Known Member

I actually thought richardson had a decent game as did all of the defence, they worked well as a unit. Cattermole was a hero today. He let himself down after the whistle but he was clearly gutted and felt aggrieved. I would rather have players with passion than without he felt he was robbed personally and he felt his team was also and made his point to the referee in the wrong way but he was working on pure adrenaline. Im pretty sure you would have done something pretty rash in your life when your heart is pumping and the adrenaline is rushing through your head. If you want to have a go at anyone have a go at sess his elbow was crazy i mean your gonna get sent off for a gentle slap so why do it. If he was gonna take the red card he should have taken the ****ers head off.

3. froggy1973

froggy1973 Well-Known Member

Agree about Catts but thought Ricardo was caught out to many Times against Ben Arfa.

4. Lever Malone

Lever Malone Member

Here we go with the Richardson bashers again. Any left back would've had trouble with Ben Arfa today. He was their best player. I am only glad he wasn't on the field from the start. And just remember Newcastle didn't score until after Ricco was substituted.