1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Tyson Fury

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by Forgot_My_Lines, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Forgot_My_Lines

Forgot_My_Lines Well-Known Member

"Retired" in a disrespectful, offensive way (So unlike him), then "un-retired" about 20 minutes later.

Idiot.

Is he having a bit of a breakdown?

2. Cornish Canary

Cornish Canary Active Member

Tyson Fury is bipolar so prone to erratic and manic behaviour.

3. General Melchett

General Melchett Well-Known Member

He's always been a bit of a fruit loop. I know he probably does a lot of what he does to garner interest that would probably not be there for a bang average fighter in an era of dross. But I can't like the guy, he's an idiot and a terrible role model to any fans. I will support almost any brits in ny sport but his hystrionics and general disrespect to everyone makes him very hard to like.
    It has been reported that he has completely lost it mentally after the recent accusations of cheating, if he is Bipolar then that may offer some mitigation to that but not to the fact he is a complete dick!

Bah!

4. Forgot_My_Lines

Is he actually bipolar?! I didn't know that. No wonder then.

I heard someone on talksport who knows him, who said if he leaves boxing, he won't see 30. A very worrying statement.

5. Cornish Canary

I've lived with and been in a relationship with a bipolar woman and I also follow boxing very closely (Fury absolutely schooled an All Time Great in Vladimir Klitschko when he won the world title).

But Tyson's got all the classic bipolar symptoms (and more): unpredictable mood swings, an extremely over-active brain and thought processes, mania etc. He's not a well guy and it's a shame because underneath the prejudiced, unfiltered and uncensored exterior he portrays he's actually a nice, grounded and very family orientated guy who also has a lot of time for his fans.

Bipolar is indiscriminate and a horrible black cloud to have hanging over you. it also claims lives. I'm genuinely concerned for the guy.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
    Rich44, chinacanary and gruffnuts like this.
  6. Cornish Canary

Sad, brief and insightful article on why Fury takes cocaine (the banned substance he was caught taking) and gets drunk on a regular basus whilst not in training camp for upcoming fights...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/37558775

7. ilovedelia

ilovedelia Well-Known Member

I hear and understand what you mean Cornish, but it seems that every time someone who's in the spotlight gets into trouble or say's something daft, its their first port of call, (oh I'm bipolar) seems like a massive excuse for being ignorant sometimes!
    Plus what is a sportsman doing taking drugs and drinking to excess? Doesn't he have a manager who's supposed to keep him in check and FIT?
    Sorry if thats upset anyone, its not meant to!

8. canary-dave

canary-dave Well-Known Member

I'd go a step further and say, if he really is that ill, how the hell has he got a licence from the BBBC?

DUNCAN DONUTS likes this.
  9. Cruyff's Turn.

Cruyff's Turn. Active Member

He looks like the windae cleaner in Corrie.

10. Rich44

Rich44 Well-Known Member

Presumably being bipolar & under treatment is not a problem for the sport.

Personally when thus kind of thing does come out, maybe it seems frequent & like an excuse because it is really really common, unfortunately.

I think there's a tendency by people who have never suffered a mental health problem to think it's a very small minority of people affected by them. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that it's actually the majority of the population that has a mental health problem at some point in their lives.

It's a bit like the spelling & grammar police on the Internet people go correcting others who could be doing their best & are dyslexic etc it's the same here all judging the person without knowing the background. Which is all we can do as we don't have access to his medical records.

Self medicating cochineal & booze certainly isn't going to help an underlying mental health problem though that's for sure!

Convinced myself before now that I'm bipolar I certainly fit the symptoms. Sad thing is if you're bipolar & treated as depressed SSRI's given to those as antidepressants actually makes bipolar worse, so if you go & you're at rock bottom & it gets diagnosed as depression instead of bipolar you could end up in all manner of problems

K E M P likes this.

11. Forgot_My_Lines

Seems pretty much confirmed now.

Joshua Vs Klitschko!

I'd love to watch that!

12. General Melchett

General Melchett Well-Known Member

I will have to find somewhere screening it. Joshua does look mustard, but will it be to early for him? I guess Klitschko is getting on a bit now so it needs to be sooner rather than later or everyone will just say Klitschko went on too long. By being beaten by Fury, some might argue he is past it already!

Bah!

13. Cornish Canary