1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Tut Barnsley v Cardiff City

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by Masky, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

A crap attitude and performance against Wolves behind them, it looks like a draw pals! 0-0 :emoticon-0103-cool:

Barnsley full-back Andy Yiadom will have a scan after suffering a suspected dislocated shoulder in Saturday's 1-1 draw against Sheffield Wednesday.

Defenders Gethin Jones (illness) and Callum Elder (thigh) could both return for the Tykes on Tuesday.

Cardiff City boss Neil Warnock may make changes to his side after they were defeated 3-1 by Wolves on Saturday.

Greg Halford and Matthew Connolly may come back for the Bluebirds, having been passed fit after being sidelined.

Match facts
    • Barnsley's 4-3 win in this season's reverse fixture ended a run of six league games without a victory over the Bluebirds (D2 L4).
    • Barnsley haven't won at Oakwell in the Championship since their 3-2 win over Leeds in January, drawing four and losing two.
    • Last time out against the Tykes, Cardiff shipped four goals against them for the first time since February 1931.
    • Cardiff have won the most away matches from losing positions in the Championship this season (3).

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
  2. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

Strange line up although Colin clearly giving some a boot up the backside: -

Cardiff
    • 1McGregor
    • 12John
    • 16Connolly
    • 5Ecuele Manga
    • 3Bennett
    • 14Bamba
    • 11Noone
    • 17Gunnarsson
    • 15Halford
    • 13Pilkington
    • 26Zohore
    Substitutes
    • 4Morrison
    • 6Richards
    • 7Whittingham
    • 8Ralls
    • 24K Harris
    • 28Murphy
    • 33Hoilett

• 0 - 0 - so far with us having 18% possession. Backs to the wall chaps!!!

3. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

Not unhappy with a battling 0 - 0 draw. Might even have pinched it at the end.

4. Barry Tiger

Barry Tiger Well-Known Member

Didn't know the team until I turned on the radio 20 minutes in. Was thinking Morrison was having much involvement then I found he was on the bench.

5. ninian opinion

ninian opinion Well-Known Member

I couldn't take any more of Radcliffe so turned radio off after 10 minutes. He is the worst radio pundit ever.

Didn't appear I missed anything though, just seen the sky "highlights"