1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Tunchev plays for reserves

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by Proud Fox, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Proud Fox

Proud Fox Well-Known Member

Aleksandar Tunchev has played 45 minutes for the reserves. Miguel Vitor also played in the match. If we can get Tunchev avalible for the last 10 games plus play-offs that would be great. I think IF Tunchev does get back to the first team he will be like Ledley King

Also Sven has said there is contract talks set to happen with Andy King plus other players. Richie Wellens will be one of them. Chris Weale's contract is up at the end of the season so he might be one of them. Jack Hobbs could be another, Matt Oakleys contract is up and as club captain he could still have a role to play. Paul Gallagher also could get a new contract.

http://www.lcfc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~2284684,00.html

2. Burmesefox

Burmesefox Member

Friggin hell, I had him down as never playing again. Doubt he will capture a first team place though.

3. sxfox

sxfox Member

..tis great news if he can recapture his form, was a cut above everyone else, think though we have moved on from those days... I do wonder what will happen if we don't at least make the play offs, will King and others be looking else where, although IF we can hang onto Sven they know the good times will be rolling sooner than later ....

4. AKCJ

AKCJ Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I'm not excited by it purely because I have only seen him play in League one.