1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Trust meeting

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by 55282, Dec 6, 2016.

1. 55282

55282 Well-Known Member

2. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

Perhaps now more people will sit up and take notice of whats actually going on .

3. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

Legal action I hope .

4. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Probably not, listening and reading what's come out from the Trust we're still clinging on like some jilted john hoping to catch the eye of an ex girlfriend and will do anything not to remove any hope of reconciliation. The word really needs to get out into the wider audience , considering how many posters there are on here and other Swans sites (a couple of hundred at most imo ) then if an odd headline in the SWEP is the best we can expect then no wonder people still think the yanks have invested in the Club and believe me a lot still do .

5. Kifflom!

Kifflom! Well-Known Member

I always said the 'invest' = 'speculate' when it comes to football club ownership.

DragonPhilljack likes this.
  6. 55282

55282 Well-Known Member

7. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

As it stands to me it looks like we have very little options open to us , I wonder who would want to buy shares knowing that they'd have no influence in the Boardroom as has the Trust atm , there are far more financially astute who would know the best course of action to take than myself that's for sure. If there is an offer then maybe it's best we sell and keep the money for when we will need a fighting fund , to go to court v the old owners will take up a lot of the money currently held in the Trust account so it would have to be a near cert that we'd win the case otherwise that's 800k potentially into the barristers hands should we lose .

8. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

The trust has been finished a long time ago and needs to stop wasting their time bothering with it.....It has served it's purpose right at the beginning when mugs like me put money into it.......Unless the club give some power to the trust it's not worth the paper it's written on.......

9. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Yet more donkey **** from you , in previous posts you claim that you paid in quite happily in the knowledge that the money was non refundable and now you've been taken for a mug ,
    on reflection that parts correct .<laugh>

10. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

Wrong try and put your brain in gear will you, It is true that i put a significant sum of money into the trust and it is true that everyone signed to say we can never get that money back and there were thousands of us at the time but my point is and the reason i left was because of the way we were mislead into thinking we had a big say and involvement in all aspects of the club apart from having any vote when it comes to financial dealings and that was acceptable at the time......After a period of time we were getting less and less information what the club was doing and meetings were often taking place without being told and things between the trust and Jenkins deteriorated.......So i and a number of others left the trust which was nothing more than a cash cow and nothing like it should be......

11. ValleyGraduate12

ValleyGraduate12 Aberdude's Puppet
    Forum Moderator

For every 1 person I see criticising the club on the Facebook page, there's 5-6 numpty always replying defending Huw etc <doh>

swanseaandproud likes this.
  12. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

As I posted before the word isn't out there yet or people just believe what they've been fed previously , I included myself in that statement but no more .

13. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

How anyone could defend Jenkins at this point must have a point on his head .

ValleyGraduate12 likes this.
  14. neveroffsidereff

neveroffsidereff Well-Known Member

15. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

I'd rather it was a gun

seabreeze likes this.
  16. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

The Trust needs to explore thoroughly the legal case, and if we do have a case as early legal opinion has shown, then we should pursue Jinx and his band of crooks.............<ok>