1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

transfers

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by billyboy, May 30, 2011.

1. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

you should ask the not606 big cheese to pay you for every one of my post you remove you would be worth a mint <ok>

2. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

i was going to buy a house in Leeds once, but it fell through the estate agent said he didnt have change of a ten pound note <ok>

3. Monster-Leeds - I-Ate-A-Bee

if you cant afford it bates! Sell the club

4. Radebeens

Radebeens Member

Not sure where this rumour came from, considering Spurs, Liverpool and Newcastle are all after him and Blackburn are trying to tie him down to a long term deal.

5. leeds60

leeds60 Well-Known Member

i THINK THAT RUMOUR IS FALSE WHY WOULD BLACKBURN GET RID OF A VERY GOOD PROSPECT no we will scour the land for freebies KB will come out witha a statement anytime soon suggesting that we are after so and so to SELL SEASON TICKETS when what we are really after is FREEBIES Forget Cork forget anyone who costs money ,.Yes I would like Westwood who wouldn,t far better keeper in my opinion than Kasper will only some if the signing on fee is right that can only be achieved if we sell Kasper to Leicester so watch this space Burke is another possible onl;y if we sell Snoddy though so thats how I see our new signings oh how I wish for Dean HOYLE or a chaiman of that ilk

6. Monster-Leeds - I-Ate-A-Bee

Leeds united knock norwich back of 3.5 mill for robert snodgrass

Source - Sky sports

7. badblood

badblood Member

^ Will be interesting to see what we get for Snoddy if we are pushing back 3.5 bids already

8. Spanish white

Spanish white Active Member

if he goes their he will be back in the Championship the following season!!

Bolton or Blackburn or Fulham or Villa .... a sensible move but come on Norwich and anything less than 5m....

Sam and Nunez are not proven wingers and have a exception leg peg!!! those players few and far between....

seel if he wants to go but other than that we should keep and get the DM and LB we need to move on

9. CodfatherofSoul

CodfatherofSoul New Member

I'm afraid we are all deluded if we think we can hang on to Snoddy and others if bids of any substance come in from Premier League clubs.

the players themselves for one will want to test them selves and lets face it earn a lot more money by signing for a Premier League club and with West Ham, Birmingham and Blackpool coming down and the promoted clubs from League 1 traditionally doing well in their first season in the Championship I am afraid to say these same players will not be plying their trade in the Premier League with Leeds until serious investment comes in i.e. a new owner!!!