1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Transfer rumours ............

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by frogman27, May 20, 2011.

1. GeraScores

GeraScores Well-Known Member

I thought Greening has done well in the last few matches of the season. Shone at Sunderland, home to Arsenal etc

2. valjing

valjing Member

I read in todays football gossip section,that Denba Ba will be leaving WH.
    I believe he could be a good signing.
    my rational :is he has proved himself in the premiership,would be a good foil and
    supplier for BZ,and he scores.
    Ok he may be a little injury prone but no more so than a couple of our lads,
    and definitely a greater asset than the one he hopefully would replace.

3. frogman27

frogman27 Member

We seemed to be linked to quite a few players this weekend:

Yesterday we seem to have had a bid turned down for Jack Slew, a young striker who plays at Sheffield United and also an England under 19 player.

Felipe Menezes, a brazialian playmaker who is plying his trade for Benfica. is agent is talking this up so treat with a pinch of salt.

Nigel Reo Coker, free agent now.

Reports suggest we are the most likely team to land DJ Campbell and a young American centre back. http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/new...y-Fulham-Sunderland-Bolton-article741708.html

4. valjing

valjing Member

I feel that Scott Dann would be worth a shout along with:emoticon
    Denba Ba

:emoticon-0111-blush

5. Bidley

Bidley Well-Known Member

I'd take Dann in a heartbeat if we didn't have Hangeland and Hughes. Ba would be a great shout if his injury issues aren't an, er, issue. What about the Obinna kid? He tore apart a few teams including United.

6. Gillyffc

Gillyffc Member

Demba Ba would be good. What a signing by West Ham. With AJ perhaps looking set to move on, he could form a new partnership with BZ upfront, which would be powerful, if nothing less. Now we are in Europe I think we really do need to make some signings, we dont have the current depth, especially in defence, for such a long season if we do well- although we are better in this sense than last time.

7. Bandit

Bandit Active Member

I don't think Reo-Coker is worth going for. Villa are no better than us, and I hear his wages are the reason he was released. Etuhu and Sidwell are far too similar to Coker, I'd only go in for him if the wages were right and if Etuhu moved on elsewhere, otherwise no thanks.

8. valjing

valjing Member

Saw in todays gossip, that Everton who were favourites to sign Denba Ba,have pulled out of the deal,
    due to his wage demands 80k per week,so it does not bear well for our chances.
    What amazes me is that many of the players who careers are without doubt on the wane,are still demanding
    top dollar,i think that in the next couple of years there could be a rude awakening all round.

9. Fulhaman

Fulhaman Well-Known Member

Agree with Bandit about Re0-Coker. Also believe that he is a bit of an unsettling influence in dressing rooms - which we can definitely do without.

10. rocky57

rocky57 Member

"a rude awakening all round"

Yep rf and not before time.