1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Transfer Embargo!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by SBFF, Jun 24, 2011.

1. It'sChicoTime

It'sChicoTime Well-Known Member

Famous Cardiff City? Lol. In what way are you famous?

Ohhhhh. That's right. Famous for being a bunch of yob pricks lol. Nobody in the football world likes you. You are seen as scum, yes, thats right, scum. Shame your Welsh really.

In regards to being behind Cardiff, in the real world yes, Swansea are a smaller city. In football terms -

WE GOT TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE WAAAAAAY BEFORE YOU, ON A TIGHTER BUDGET AND NON KNOWN PLAYERS. YOU ARE A JOKE, AND YOUR FOOTBALL CLUB IS A JOKE.

THE JOKE SURE IS ON YOU, HEHE.

2. Xsnaggle

Xsnaggle Member

We are so famous that all the plastic jack fans are always on our board, trying to see how proper footie fans behave. What's wrong with your own board? too dull is it, like it always has been?

3. aswan_dam

aswan_dam Well-Known Member

Xsnaggle - stop posting on here on get back to work on your Azerbaijan oil pipeline :tongue:

4. snlk/poksnbn

snlk/poksnbn Active Member

This thread died ages ago.Why do the caravan dwellers persist in keeping it going?

The simple answer is they are and always will be completely obsessed by everything Cardiff City.It's like a little brother who starts to venture out on his own to find new mates in big school but keeps looking back for his big brothers protection and approval.Also like a little brother they are scared of some of the beatings they know are coming:emoticon-0102-bigsm

Jax DO NOT comment on this thread again!

5. Xsnaggle

Xsnaggle Member

aswan-dumb, who are you a second city pikey to tell a member of the Cardiff city board not to post on his own board. It's you who shouldn't be here, there must be people out looking for you.
    I don't work on an oil pipeline but it doesn't matter, you wouldn't know the difference because as a pikey jack bastard you probably don't understand what the word means.
    Go away!
    Why do these jacks have this fascination with all things Cardiff City. must be because the recognise the fact that come what may we will always be the biggest club in Wales and the first city in Wales.

6. TrundleandTateswelshflag

Just wanted to say hello to all fans of our little sisters up the road and was wondering how ur looking forward to championship football next season and how u think you'll do

7. ccfcremotesupport

ccfcremotesupport Well-Known Member

8. Threejacks78

Threejacks78 Member

I was just looking for the Cardiff forum to see how your club is preparing for next season, but couldn't locate it anywhere! Then I realised I was still on the Premier League board, oops!

Cheers and geniune good luck for the season ahead Taffies.

9. It'sChicoTime

Lmfao.

This wumming has become alot more fun now that we are where we should be.

Above them.

On a side note, I see Cardiff's shirt sales have started well. This guy bought 3

please log in to view this image

10. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Hell guys whether your Black & White, or sickly Blue, how the heck is this thread still going!................
    please log in to view this image

11. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

lol Phil - I'm just merging all the new **** onto the end. Rather that than have it all start over again.

12. Blue Prophet

Blue Prophet Active Member

FFS How hard is it to take on board, Cardiff have had more success in the football world than swansea, they are a bigger and better supported club, the city is richer, with more resources and better facilities, swansea is and always will be the poor relation, you will never replace Cardiff as the Capital City, once you accept this and get the chip off your communal shoulder, well the better your lives will be. Your football team is currently in the premiership, big deal, that will not last. It is the one thing that I am slightly jealous of, but it won't last, so no big deal,,,,,,,,,whereas Cardiff will ALWAYS be bigger, better and richer than swansea..............take that on board, and perhaps you will be better equipped to
    accept your place in the scheme of things, Wales 2nd city...........live with it because in your heart of heart's you know it;s true...............or you can go on deluding yourselves,

much to our amusement.

13. ToL1D7

ToL1D7 Member

Wrong on the very first line,

Didn't this thread get closed <doh>

14. Blue Prophet

Blue Prophet Active Member

Proves my point................look who has finished higher in the league. look who has had the most seasons in the top tier, look at who has had the most success in domestic and European cup competitions, then when you have done your resarch you just MIGHT be worth having a football related conversation with but I doubt it <doh>

15. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

ToL - see my last post

16. mustyfrog

mustyfrog Well-Known Member

personally i cannot see any serious football fan wanting another team to go broke, deducted points etc etc unless their owners were crooks, hope Cardiff win promotion this season

17. It'sChicoTime

How can you say you are currently the best team in Wales? We were in the Championship for 3 years. You've been there, failing to get promotion for 8 years. We are the first Welsh club into the PL, you still havn't been up here. Therefore, based on that, Swansea are blatantly better than Cardiff.

You may have been more successful over the years, but currently, you are not.

You say you are financially better off than us. Bollocks.

We are in the black in the bank and are recieving £90 million. You are in the red, and in debt. How can you even consider placing this into your argument lol.

I hope you get promotion next year, I don't wish bad on any club, unlike you. We come on here for a laugh, bit of banter, just for you to wish bad things on a fellow Welsh club.

Sad bastard.

18. SBFF

SBFF Well-Known Member

Jesus, is this still here, oh well, might as well keep it going through the season.
    Official thread where the jacks and bluebirds can have a right go at each other <ok>
    That way we might be able to make other articles more user friendly? most probably not <laugh>

19. Swamp

Swamp Well-Known Member

the never ending story fights on.........

<laugh>