1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Watford

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by PleaseNotPoll, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Blue and White

Blue and White Well-Known Member

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  2. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Good shout BW. Well there you go. A bit of an Achilles heel for us.

Your welcome Poch, just keep on reading Not606 and we can sort it, teamwork.

3. Markthehorn

Markthehorn Well-Known Member

Indeed - which is partly why Flores went (and I don't think he was too fussed about staying either)

Never mind being hammered by you guys - we failed to score against Sunderland, Swansea and Burnley whilst having to rely on an OG to beat Hull which it could be argued is a greater concern.

Capoue started the season well scoring 4/5 goals but gone off the boil as the team has dipped.

Kaboul should be a lot more physical than he is.

4. PleaseNotPoll

PleaseNotPoll Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I agree about Kaboul and Prodl, but I think that Deeney might have spent too much time in the gym.
    He looks to have packed on a lot of muscle and he looks a lot slower for it, too.
    He's done it before, but he was in prison that time, so it was understandable.

Citizen Kane likes this.
  5. Dier Hard

Dier Hard G'day mate!

Must admit I found it strange you guys got rid of Flores. I appreciate league results may not have always been favourable in periods but a 13th placed finish back in the Premier League and a semi final of the FA Cup is pretty good going. He also produced the best strike duo in the Prem that season with Deeney and Ighalo.
    Think Watford would've done much better sticking with him and allowing him to build on a decent first season.
    Mazzari seems decent though to be fair, injuries have really hit you guys hard so it's tough for him right now.

Kaboul has never been the same since his long term injury with us. When he rejoined from Pompey he looked a much different player from the one we initially sold them, became key to us in getting into the CL and was immense the following season, then the injury happened and it just seemed to really **** him over. Was a shadow of the player when he returned.