1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by PleaseNotPoll, May 19, 2017.

1. BrAdY

BrAdY Well-Known Member

i'd be very very much surprised, we are on a downward spiral, terrible spiteful owners

not sure how levy is perceived but he seems one of the best around

2. humanbeingincroydon

humanbeingincroydon Well-Known Member

Best not mention neither Kane nor Walker are in the pic, that's two weeks worth of Football BSInsider headlines...

3. Dier Hard

Dier Hard G'day mate!

I personally love Levy, I've always very much been one of the pro-Levy fans even when he did make some questionable judgements with management. He's seen us rise from mid-table to now title challengers while also building a top of the range training facility and a new stadium that's just round the corner.

As for you guys, not sure what Allam's plans are but if he adopts Newcastle's policy from this season of snapping up the best available talent from either Prem or Championship sides then there's no reason you can't come straight back up.

4. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

That's that then, what a great season overall. So many high points and records broken...stay together and the shiny stuff is a matter of time.

Thanks for the match threads P, if i cant be at the match then there's not many better places to watch a match than to find a dodgy stream and rant on Not606 with the Yid family...roll on next season.....fantastic.

please log in to view this image

Diego likes this.
  5. bigsmithy9

bigsmithy9 Well-Known Member

My one complaint was playing all those blooming internationals during the season.How many teams got messed up,I wonder,in every country?

6. SpursDisciple

SpursDisciple Booking: Mod abuse - overturned on appeal
    Forum Moderator

In the match ball wing. Obviously. I remind you £100k a week, he could buy them their own house.