1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Tonights team

Discussion in 'Nottingham Forest' started by RedsSince'99, Jan 25, 2011.

1. The Great One

The Great One Member

I hate saying it but for the first time in my life I dont really want a cup run, I think our squad is still to small to cope with it, with 20 games left still to play and all the games we have coming up in the next few weeks, signings or a rest for a few of them is essential.

2. Trees .... Can Only Get Better

I hate saying it but for the first time in my life I dont really want a cup run, I think our squad is still to small to cope with it, with 20 games left still to play and all the games we have coming up in the next few weeks, signings or a rest for a few of them is essential.

TGO,

Agree with you completely mate. I said on 606 I haoped we'd lost the 3rd Round game against Preston as our squad was just too small. Frustrating thing is now we have been drawn against one of the few Prem teams that are in very poor form confidence-wise, and it's winnable. We have sold 6'000 tickets and unfortunately, much as I agree with you, BD is not going to want the winning run coming to an end, even if it is the FA Cup :smilie:

3. The Great One

The Great One Member

Trees, spot on

I hope he plays Majewski, McGoldrick, Adebola, McLeary, maybe even McKenna so at least a few get a rest, I just thought a few of them looked a bit leggy last night.

4. Nottingham Forest in the Premier League

"At last we all in turn declare
    We know not who the Cyclops were.
    But the Pelasgians ! those are true ?
    I know as much of them as you."

very good poem! :)

5. Trees .... Can Only Get Better

TGO,
    I'd love them to play those type of players as another game next Tuesday so , interesting to see BD saying how he was talking to them all individually in detail about how they felt physically and mentally after the Derby match before picking his team. And I guess it just pid dividends last night, though hoping he makes some changes for sunday for sure, and the first team back for the Cov game next Tues :smiley:

6. Nottingham Forest in the Premier League

7. The Great One

The Great One Member

very nice NFLP - Milla is my wife FACT!