1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic TOMMY SMITH'S ALZHEIMERS BATTLE

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Garlic Klopp, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Garlic Klopp

Garlic Klopp Well-Known Member

2. Jürgenmeiʃter

Jürgenmeiʃter Top top top top top flirt

As it always been this common?

Im sure most on here have families affected by it. My gran has it, my gran in law had it. Couple of colleagues older relatives have it

My 80 yr old gran was life and soul at my wedding just 5 years ago

A very terrible and very sad disease. The only thing to say is by the time it is really advanced they dont know any different and are 'happy' in their own world, which is usally a time from a while ago in their life from what ive read. My gran in law didnt recognise her son (father in law) but she was living in a time when she ran a post office during the 2nd world war. She even made a bf in her home!

My gran at the stage though where she goes off to her place but is still getting really stressed at situations and not starting to recognise some of her grandchildren....

Put all your money in a box under your floorboard so the state dont know what cash you have as you'll have to use it to pay for yourself if you need it, including selling your house

Nice to know you could be sat next to someone who has never worked who will be being paid for

Look after yourself and live to a ripe old age! It is worth it, honest

luvgonzo likes this.
  3. Red Hadron Collider

Red Hadron Collider The Hammerhead

Poor feller. My Mum dies of multi-infarct dementia. With Tommy Smith, I doubt heading that soaking wet ball that weighed a ton did him any good <ok>

4. Milk not bear jizz

Milk not bear jizz Grasser-In-Chief

I think I'd rather be happy and not mentally 100% than unhappy and mentally sound. (Unless my being so made others unhappy)

That's not to downplay the condition, it must be awful and scary getting to that point and a major stress on the loved ones.