1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

to bristol sport

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by johngalleyfan2, Dec 29, 2016.

1. johngalleyfan2

johngalleyfan2 Well-Known Member

nOK you sit in your plush new centrally heated office and dream up these often "not thought through" schemes ideas plans and fob them off as the " bigger wider picture" ..
    you remind me of red trousers one of the worst things to happen to Bristol ..IMO.. TRANSPORT POLICY an example ..
    SLOWS traffic to save lives?
    an analysis of road deaths do contribute to speed ... however when analysis is fully undertaken speed due to drink drugs and crime is usually the highest factors...
    SLOWS traffic to save lives? .... every vehicle on the road in Bristol is now likely to be travelling 1 or 2 gears lower = more revs, more stationary traffic= higher pollution it is a known fact that where traffic is slow moving, and there is a lot of diesel vehicles on the road now, the particulate count soars and causes many deaths so RT managed to reduce road kill and sent the wounded off to die a lingering death...

I was going to say every season you don't get things right, but actually its monthly ... no lets be honest use the bigger picture .. almost weekly. you seem to treat the fans like an necessary evil that have to be pandered to, good job you "jobs worth it" OTHER wise there wouldn't be any = no job.

the bigger picture ... one of our loyal posters and fans has just become another victim of
    your
    INABABILITY to see the bigger picture you harp on about. Time to get real and live in the real world, cast off the shackles of greed and deception and..

S E E THE BIGGER P I C T U R E

2. invermeremike

invermeremike Well-Known Member

Scathing to say the least jgf2 and yet probably the words many more want to say. The reaction to this thread will tell much about the way supporters are being misled constantly, however I don't think SL will blink any time soon and so the deception will continue until morale improves. Another season of false hope and promises I'm afraid.