1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Time to support Kean

Discussion in 'Blackburn Rovers' started by happyal, Feb 1, 2012.

1. happyal

happyal Active Member

Still not a great manager but he's what Blackburn have and it doesn't look like changing any time soon.

I think over the last few months he's done a decent job in difficult circumstances. Blackburn have got some good results recently, the transfer windows went better that I hoped for, as we kept some good players and moved out some unused, older players. We have some games coming up that I think we can get some points from, so I think it’s time to fully support Kean and the team.

2. GeordieAJ

GeordieAJ New Member

He's a great guy an he's shown such determination over the last 6 months. You were unlucky tonight, we were awful!

3. Rafa's Championship Party

Rafa's Championship Party Well-Known Member

Think we were outplayed more tonight than in any other game this year. If you play like that rest of the year, you will defo stay up.

4. happyal

happyal Active Member

Thanks for the kind words guys, we've heard that quite a bit this year but we keep on losing :( Sooner or later our great performances need to turn into points.

5. Sports Direct Username

I'm just a bit worried about your upcoming games. You needed to win last night just to set yourselfs up for whats coming up

6. happyal

happyal Active Member

You're not as worried as we are :( Not looking good for us at the moment, but we might be able to score a few points that will bring some hope back to us.

7. King Shergar

King Shergar Well-Known Member

I think Steve Kean has done a good job considering the hate campaign against him. I think the thing that was most important was that he never lost the players. I think you have a fair chance of beating the drop, as the 3 sides below you look like there in free fall, and QPR are hardly going well either. Good luck anyways:biggrin:

8. fulham traveller

fulham traveller Well-Known Member

the yak will save you