1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Tim Howard

Discussion in 'Everton' started by Tobes, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

Will someone tell me why this ****ing useless prick is still seeing his name on the team sheet?

He's been beans for about 18 months and this season he's the worst keeper in the division, given away more penalties than any other player in the league and makes our defence as nervous as ****.

Why hasn't he been dropped kicked out of the side? What is Martinez seeing that the rest of us aren't?

If he sticks with this donk after the cup games, then he's proved he's got no idea how to build a solid defensive unit.

2. Peej

Peej Fabio Borini Lover

The backpass was the most lazy and mistimed pass in the history of man, I dont wan't stones to stop playing football. Also it was a massive gamble by the player to chase down.

Robles has gone from panto villan to fans first pick because of Howard. He is a good keeper, yet I still want another in to give competition. The rumours on Begovic have not continued.....but sitting on the Bench is not his thing!

3. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

The back pass was poor judgement, but Howard wasn't paying attention, then he saw the ball coming and took 2 steps backwards!, which allowed Ayew the time to get to the ball first, as Howard kicked his legs.

If Howard had done his job then he spoons it out for a throw and bollocks Stones for the suicide ball.

Martinez wouldn't comment on Howard remaining his first choice today at the presser, so maybe the penny has finally dropped.

Robles isn't the long term answer either imo, but he's better than Howard so that'll have to do until the summer. <ok>

Justovertheline and Peej like this.