1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Tickets v West Ham.

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by Brucebones, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Brucebones

Brucebones Well-Known Member

just a quick question for those who know. I'm planning on going to our home game v West Ham, so looking on the website I only see Zone 3 & 4 possible to get tickets for.
    Is this regularly the case? Why are there no zone 1 or 2 tickets available?

2. PattyNchips2

PattyNchips2 Well-Known Member

cos youre a ****?

Edelman and bum_chinned_crab like this.
  3. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

Yes, it is regularly the case.

Almost all the Zone 1/2 seats were sold as memberships and there's usually only extra Zone 2 tickets available when they open up the West Upper, which is rare.

4. Evington

Evington Well-Known Member

Yes it is they reserve the cheaper zones for old uns and young uns. N2 sometimes becomes available which is Zone 2

5. Edelman

Edelman Well-Known Member

:emoticon-0136-giggl

PattyNchips2 likes this.
  6. anteatersrus

anteatersrus Active Member

Zone 1 and 2 tickets don't go on sale on line on the same day as zones 3 and 4. They are available by phone only for those under 18 and over 65 (how they can tell that from a phone call though) any left will appear on the website later - they are on priority sale to them until next Monday - I presume that's how they claim to have a concession policy. If there are any left and I would guess there will be although mostly single seats they will be online next Monday morning.

Interestingly I was rung by 'Hull City Tigers' yesterday offering me zone 2 tickets - I pointed out that I wasn't a concession so how could I buy them and didn't really get an answer just that as a loyal supporter I was being allowed to buy them now.

I am surprised that they rang - they rang a couple of weeks ago saying that they had looked at my ticket history, saw that a went a fair number of games and were offering me tickets for the Swansea game to which I pointed out that if they'd looked properly they would see that I had already bought Swansea tickets they then asked my opinions on the match day experience and any other comments I had about the club - bad idea, they were still listening to my tirade 25 minutes later.

Cortez91 likes this.
  7. Citygirl

Citygirl Well-Known Member

I think N2 is zone 1