1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Tickets for Newcastle

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by Newland Tiger, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Newland Tiger

Newland Tiger Well-Known Member

Just been on the official site looking to get my ticket for the Newcastle game , sees like it's only offering zone 3 and 4 there , I just want my seat which is zone 1 . Is your own seat reserved for this cup game or not ? If so where do I click or do I need to ring ?

2. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

The latest date to reserve your own seat was yesterday, though you might still get it if you give them a bell.

Friday 4th Nov, 9am: Tickets on sale to Season Members – Online only at www.tigerleisure.com (details on how to secure your own seat online can be found at the bottom of this page)

Monday 7th Nov, 9am: Tickets on sale to Season Members – Online, by telephone (01482 505600) and in person from Tiger Leisure at the KCOM Stadium.

Season Members have until Sunday 13th November to guarantee their own seat for this fixture.

Monday 14th Nov, 9am: Tickets on sale for Zone 1 (£9.00) and Zone 2 (£12.00) to qualifying concessions (seniors 65+ and under 18s) with previous booking history. Tickets can be bought over the telephone (01482 505600) and in person from Tiger Leisure at the KCOM Stadium.

Monday 14th Nov, 9am: Tickets on sale to supporters with previous booking history online only for Zone 3 and 4 (£12.00 and £15.00).

Thursday 17th Nov, 9am: Tickets on sale for all zones to Season Members and supporters with previous booking history – Online, by telephone (01482 505600) and in person from Tiger Leisure at the KCOM Stadium.

Wednesday 23rd Nov, 9am: All remaining tickets will be placed on General Sale.
    Read more at http://www.hullcitytigers.com/news/...cket-details-3396078.aspx#G7iOTvAO4YEKXcob.99

3. Real ale tiger

Real ale tiger Well-Known Member

Getting a ticket for matches is a pain these days.no wonder gates are down.
    It is very hard to find anything these people do to encourage support

Daa and PLT like this.
  4. Newland Tiger

So I can't get my own seat because I'm over 18 and under 65 ?
    But I can on thursday if it hasn't sold

We aren't likely to sell out are we ?

Thanks OLM

5. originallambrettaman

Staff Member

I'd just give them a bell, tell them you didn't know the cut-off was yesterday and see if they'll flog you your regular seat now.

It definitely won't sell out though.

6. Barchullona

Barchullona Well-Known Member

7. Barchullona

I would have thought you can't get your own seat is because you didn't apply in time. What a convoluted system, it is like someone has said what obstacles can we put in fans ways to make buying a ticket more complicated than necessary. There might be some excuse for this sort of set up if demand exceeded supply and a lot of people wanted the chance to see the team in a Cup game who couldn't get a ticket for league games, like Arsenal or other clubs with waiting lists for season passes.

Billy Blys Cap and PLT like this.
  8. Newland Tiger

At one time I checked the official site quite frequently but I think the last time I was on there was before the season started

In theory buying tickets online should be very easy

9. originalminority

originalminority Well-Known Member

FFS its an attractive tie, Cup Qtr Final at home to Newcastle, never made the semi finals before, any other club would see queues forming, I despair, Hull City Tigers **** off, I want my club back!!!

10. Barchullona

In theory after a century of striving to be in the top flight we should be sold out for every game with people desperately scrambling for tickets.

renegadetiger and PLT like this.

11. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

Got mine. (1st game i'll have been to this season since not renewing my pass) Said i wasn't going to go whilst the 2 ****s were still running the club, but its a chance to go out and have a few beers with my mates before the game.

Looking at available seats though, it doesnt look like many 'members' have actually bought their own seats. Looks like we'll struggle to sell 10k at this rate.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  12. Newland Tiger

Yeah we can't even sell tickets at £9 it seems

13. City Man

City Man Well-Known Member

On general sale tomoz.
    'Any visiting supporters found to be in the home areas at the KCOM will be ejected without a refund.'
    Yes, really.

14. Barchullona

Indeed. Watch out for low flying objects of a porcine persuasion if that happens.

15. Chazz Rheinhold

Chazz Rheinhold Well-Known Member

We played Sunderland in an FA Cup QFinal at home in 2014 before anyone was boycotting. We got 20,047. Sunderland took up their full allocation. We have **** support. FACT
    I love posts like this from Doug. He's a poster who gets loads of likes when he writes impassioned posts on here saying stuff like I will never ever set foot in the KC until those ****s have gone. Gets loads of likes.
    Now its I fancy going to a game...

Barchullona likes this.
  16. originallambrettaman

Staff Member

Now we can only dream of getting over 20k for a cup quarter final...

PLT likes this.
  17. Evington

Evington Well-Known Member

I got two tickets in N3 today and did wonder how many Geordies there might be surrounding us. It'll be interesting if they sling all of them out. I will of course be pointing them out to the stewards.

18. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

What a load of ****ing bollocks!

19. Barchullona

Point any out and knowing our gutless stewards you are the one likely to be ejected for spoiling their enjoyment.

FILEYseadog likes this.
  20. Steven Toast

Steven Toast Well-Known Member

My mate is a Newcastle fan who lives in Hull. He's sitting with us. He's not a cock, he won't celebrate until we set foot outside. I would've said no, but the bloke can't afford to get to Newcastle for every home game and works 6 days a week, so I treated him.

FILEYseadog and over18and legal like this.