1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Thursday.

Discussion in 'Ipswich Town' started by yorksblue, Apr 17, 2011.

1. yorksblue

yorksblue New Member

Very quiet here btw. People not found their way here from the sadly defunct 606 site?
    Hoping to kick start summat here.
    Great win today despite Martin's rather harsh dismissal early on.
    So. Thursday. The big one. Predictions? Norwich will obviously be up for it a la Man City v Man U, Spurs v Arsenal or Everton v Liverpool. They'll be tough opposition. Yes, they've had a lot of breaks but fair play, they've made a lot of their own luck.
    Unfortunately for them, we'll be up for it as well. We'll be smarting after the autumn debacle and will be looking to put that right. Home advantage to tell, I think. 2-1 Town.
    What think others?

2. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

Thursday, Thursday, gotta down on... ****. Wrong day. :(

3. CanaryJim

CanaryJim Member

I think we will win, I think it will be close but I think our quality will be too much. 4-2 Norwich win.

Looking forward to a great game!

4. yorksblue

yorksblue New Member

Well there goes my prediction. Win out of the question now IMO. Gutted. Sad to be saying this already but I'll be delighted with a point.

5. yorksblue

yorksblue New Member

Too far away to attend the game but it sounds as if we just gave up in the last 15 minutes. NC obviously wanted it more given their position. But there's no excuse for rolling over ffs. Where's our pride? Obvious this game meant more to the fans than to the players. Very, very angry with my team.