1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

This month and after that. part 3

Discussion in 'Wigan' started by fromthestands, Apr 5, 2013.

1. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

Apologies for being late on this month prediction but bean a bit busy with things.
    Right here we go again my prediction for last month to say the least was slightly hit and miss and i not talking about Gomez`s scoring ability with the Man City game moved back because of our fantastic effort of getting to Wembley and that bit of a skirmish that went on a stn james park against Newcastle not naming any names do`nt want to start it up again just to say that the score was 2-1 to us.then it was on to Norwich to see us get a late goal from Kone that saw us win with a single goal but it was good enough to get us out of the relegation zone again.
    Anyway onto this months prediction.
    QPR. has to be a win
    Swansea a hard fort draw.
    WestHam a win.
    Tottenham even though at home i going for win for Tottenham (sad i know but that's how i see it) 1-0.
    Right everybody happy with that. :emoticon-0148-yes:

2. HP Sauce

HP Sauce Active Member

Hi From - don't think we play Swansea till May now, because of the cup semi-final matey.

QPR, Millwall and West Ham could all go either way. QPR have some really talented players but results don't lie. We could go there and get tonked, or we could go and expose them. Millwall we should beat but it's the Cup and they'll bring a big following which could make a difference. West Ham I would be confident of beating it it weren't for Andy Carroll. He's a class apart and if he has a good day he could beat us on his own. Plus we will have played a midweek game and WHU won't.

After Millwall we have Citeh away. Both teams only have a few days to recover from Wembey and I think that'll affect us more than them - though if we have won the semi-, it might count in our favour. Up until quite recently we've had a really good record against Citeh, but its hard to see us getting anything from that day. Bobby may even rest players for the more winnable West Ham game.

We end the month back at the DW against Spurs. Never had much joy against them, Bale will be back and they're fighting for a top four place. If we can take anything from Citeh and Spurs I'll be pretty pleased.

One game at a time though. There's no point in us getting wound up about other teams results at this time of year, jut get out our book of clichés and focus on the next game.

3. Chris.

Chris. #bringbackchris

Let's see how I do this month! I'll predict the fixtures the BBC says you have in April...

-

Q.P.R (Away) - Win.

Millwall (F.A Cup semi-final) - Win.

Manchester City (Away) - Loss.

West Ham (Away) - Draw.

Tottenham Hotspur (Home) - Loss.

-

Q.P.R are all but down in my opinion and that will affect them. It is the sort of game you have to win... And I think you will. I also think you'll have a bit too much quality for Millwall and move into the F.A Cup final.

Can't see you getting anything at City. (Though you can't name too many teams who would be confident of getting anything there!)

I feel West Ham will be safe by the time your game with them comes around so a point for both sides could be considered a good point. Spurs will be battling for top four and I can see them grinding out a hard-fought victory.

So that's two wins, one draw and two losses in the month of April. Four points in the league and a F.A Cup final to look forward to.

Would you take that if it was offered to you?