1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic This makes me proud to be a BLUE!

Discussion in 'Ipswich Town' started by johnnywarksmoustache, May 11, 2015.

1. johnnywarksmoustache

johnnywarksmoustache Well-Known Member

At long last we have our old Ipswich Town back you know the one before that horrible Keane creature!

The banter has returned between us fans and players and this story is just absolutely brilliant!

Take a bow Ando you are a legend.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-32686659

2. Nuggets

Nuggets Well-Known Member

A brilliant gesture. I know the cynics may say it's another PR stunt, but it's instances like this which underlines the perception that we have some good eggs in the squad, who evidently care about the club. What a change from the impression we got a few years ago, where most players under the Keane and Jewell regimes seemed to just play for their inflated wages and not give a hoot about matters off the pitch.

3. johnnywarksmoustache

johnnywarksmoustache Well-Known Member

This season in particular there is a really positive vibe back around the club between the players, the manager and the fans. This is what makes Ipswich Town such a great football club and whatever happens on Saturday it has been an absolute joy to support my team this year, <ok>

4. fieldmarshall

fieldmarshall Well-Known Member

Spot on jonny what a difference this season to past years, Im proud of my team this season regardless of the play off result at Carrot Rd and all this is due to MM and TC putting belief and pride back into the players, it seems a long time since Dumb and Dumber but the Club seems to be kicking on at last, all we need now is some quality. How about it ME?

Nuggets and johnnywarksmoustache like this.