1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Thick as mince

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Beardsley's Shimmy, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Captainchaos.

Captainchaos. Well-Known Member

With Ashley there's nothing I'd rule out

2. General Lee Speaking

General Lee Speaking Well-Known Member

Aye, and then sack him again just ****s and giggles. He ****ing deserves it.

3. fredor

fredor Well-Known Member

I opened a parcel from China without using scissors, can you do that ?

4. Fork Handles

Fork Handles Well-Known Member

The 6th finger comes in handy for this I bet?

Obi Wan likes this.
  5. fredor

fredor Well-Known Member

That is a mind boggling response, I cannot believe it was just the work of one person

6. Obi Wan

Obi Wan keeper of the peace

You must have a very sad and lonely life fredor. I actually feel sorry for you.

And of you come back and gloat that you have a great life then I will actually feel even more sorry for you because if this is your way of enjoying life then you really are a desperately sad soul.

7. jimileysbaldhead

jimileysbaldhead Well-Known Member

I don't feel sad for the old, self promoting, pompous c@nt. He offers nothing to the forum and if he was any sort of man he'd understand how loathed he is and f#ck off for good.

8. Judge Death

Judge Death Well-Known Member

Not a fan then Jimbo?? <whistle><whistle><whistle>

Obi Wan likes this.
  9. fredor

fredor Well-Known Member

I have to admit at times I envy you not ever having to worry about anything

10. fredor

fredor Well-Known Member

Yes Obi I am going to come back and say I have a great life, but to say I would gloat over the fact is certainly untrue, it is not in my nature, but I have no control over other peoples envy that is in your own mind. in fact it is something I find difficult to understand, I have friends with ten times what I have and I can honestly say I feel absolutely no envy toward them, I have at times presented to you an insight into the way I live , never ever overstated , more to encourage people to think about moving to Australia, the opportunities are still here , maybe just maybe you should start working on your own outlook instead of trying to gain satisfaction by criticism of someone else, I have to admit to an element of luck, but having said that I found the more effort I put in the luckier I got, I am almost 82 years old and do not need to impress you or in fact anyone else I am in the enviable position to be able to say exactly what I think, probably the only person on this forum able to do so 100%

Do you REALLY believe that I should not respond to criticism ?

11. Obi Wan

<laugh> you say you won't gloat then mention envy 3 times. Nobody envies you, you silly old duffer. Like i ACTUALLY said, I feel sorry for you. I pity your sad existence. However much you enjoy your life you can't see what everyone else sees when they look at you - a loathsome old twat who thinks he's smarter, thinks he's envied, thinks he commands respect and yet everyone else thinks is a prick, doesn't envy and doesn't respect.

You've enjoyed your life - good for you. Now kindly get lost and let us try to enjoy ours. <ok>

jimileysbaldhead likes this.
  12. fredor

fredor Well-Known Member

Sorry Obi but I have no solutions to offer for stupidity

You do not feel sorry for me but you just do not have the balls to say it, that is the big difference between us

13. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

14. Obi Wan

<laugh><laugh>
    No fredor I really, really do feel sorry for you. Your behaviour smacks of a sad attention seeking type who has no friends ans has to pretend his life ia better than others.

If I ever reach 82 I'd like to think I would enjoy life and make others happy otherwise there would be no point. But to only gain satisfaction from annoying others seems a very very sad existence indeed.

J. J. McClure likes this.
  15. fredor

fredor Well-Known Member

Just try to consider what you have said

How can I possibly pretend to have a better life than you, I have absolutely no idea how you live and what you do day to day, and you certainly do not know how I send my time, so for one of us the imagination is working overtime, I would certainly be very very surprised if you had a bigger circle of friends than I have , truth be known as I get older it can be a bit overwhelming at times
    A forum is just an exchange ideas and interests , how much time do you spend in the company of the people on here?, if all you have is the people on the Newcastle forum your life is certainly lacking

One thing in your favour is that you obviously would not be one of the people on here to boast that Newcastle Town centre is better than Sunderland's

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  16. jimileysbaldhead

Dear Agony Obi,
    I have a problem with my husband, he persists in trying to enter me from behind no matter where we are and certainly with no regard to my utter embarrassment.

Kind regards
    Mrs Jimileysbaldhead

Ps....please excuse the shaky handwriting he's at it again.

JakartaToon and Obi Wan like this.
  17. Charlie Dogscock

Charlie Dogscock Well-Known Member

I thought this thread had finished last week and I was wondering why it was still around and had got so long, silly me, should have known the reason was that you'd raised your distorted head in it.

18. jimileysbaldhead

Dear Aunty Obi,
    I apologise for taking up your precious forum time, that said I understand you have no life outside this said forum.
    My problem is that I have a business to run, 4 children and 7 grandchildren. It appears that an 82 year old knowall in Australia who makes assumptions about people's backgrounds and current situations assumes I never have to worry about anything.
    This in itself is a considerable worry because I'm pretty sure he will respond to this confidential correspondence between us.

Ps..I apologise for my wife's shaky handwriting earlier, it seems to deteriorate whenever I'm in close proximity to her.

Kind regards

Worried.

Obi Wan likes this.
  19. Lord Jonjomort

Lord Jonjomort Well-Known Member

Dear Obi,

I'm in a dilemma. I put a wash on and then discovered an odd sock that was meant to be in the load as well. Do I wash both socks, meaning sock # 1 will be washed twice? Do I hang dirty sock # 2 up and wear it twice? Should I wash sock # 2 and leave sock #1?

I'm just so confused.

Love, RD

20. Obi Wan

Dear confused.
    this is indeed a dilemma. I suggest you try using sock 1 as a w**k sock. Then once used, wash both together. <ok>