1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The real reason Ferguson quit

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by Jaytab}, May 30, 2014.

1. Jaytab}

Jaytab} New Member

He was part of Saville's gang. You heard it here first.

2. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

Hilarious.

3. King Shergar

King Shergar Well-Known Member

You do realise it's a serious offence to make false accusations like that. If the Police are informed of this they could track you down and charge you with Libel :biggrin:

4. Christiansmith

Christiansmith Well-Known Member

Why don't we make a report to the police or to United officials? It would be hilarious to find out what happens...How difficult or easy would it be to track him down...<laugh>

5. King Shergar

It is very easy to track down trolls on the internet these days, all they need is permission from a judge, and it can be traced to the trolls address:biggrin:

6. HRH Custard VC

HRH Custard VC National Car Park Attendant

Methhs f**ked then

7. Skylarker

Skylarker PL High Commissioner

Not if he's using an IP scrambler like TOR or such. Most people I know use TOR as their browser, otherwise it's like being on real life Big Brother. **** the system I say <ok>

8. HRH Custard VC

HRH Custard VC National Car Park Attendant

TOR is only any good if using the undernet, otherwise you can be found out

9. King Shergar

You really think it's that easy to avoid detection. The police and the government have far more advanced methods of tracking down computers, than you moderators on here. If it was serious enough they could demand that Tor release any information needed:biggrin:

10. UnitedinRed

UnitedinRed Well-Known Member

I thought it was glitter who had the gang?

11. Skylarker

I'm not a mod :huh:

Also you clearly don't understand the dark net and TOR networks then. TOR have no information.

12. Skylarker

It's all about the onion sites, just convert the website adress to a onion and it's a dark net site.

13. UnitedinRed

UnitedinRed Well-Known Member

Its also highly illegal to do any of this without consent*. Not that it always stops certain agencies but these agencies do risk serious repercussions should it be found out.

repercussions like war, death and imprisonment.

all these agencies who use our data have strict codes of conduct. yes they break many of them but all it takes is a whistle blower to speak up and believe me when I say they **** their pants.

* they dont actually ask you. They have government consent and must request it regularly.

The NSA/CIA/MI6 cant even do anything with half the data. regardless of how movies portray it. They have to abide by law.

And yes I am aware the above isnt exactly accurate. I wouldnt want to be the NSA/MI6 guys who get caught though. rest of your life in maximum security prison..... nah.

14. Jürgenmeiʃter

Jürgenmeiʃter Top top top top top flirt

The BBC track down an internet troll

[video=youtube;1kFNYuteAjA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kFNYuteAjA[/video]

Oh Sky I watched your Ross Kemp vid (Crack coacaine in Brazil), good watch. Id not seen that one. I like all the different Ross Kemp documentaries he's done, he's got some ****ing balls!

15. King Shergar

I'm no expert on this sort of thing, though I'd imagine Tor would have records of the IPs that use there service. If it was serious enough, I'm sure the secret agents could demand access to this information :biggrin:

16. Milk not bear jizz

Milk not bear jizz Grasser-In-Chief

Secret services don't need to ask permission- they already have ways of knowing who is using Tor and what they're doing. Chances are- if you're using Tor, your odds of being watched by the government go up because they think you have something to hide.

Regular police can't access what you're up to easily- but special services can.

Now as to the libel charge against Jaytab, he could use the excuse that it was made in jest if charged- it would be very hard to prove otherwise. I don't think anyone would take his comment as a serious accusation, so any prosecution against him for libel would likely fall flat.

17. Skylarker

TOR (using onion sites) have no records - they scramble 100000's of IP adresses from all over the world on a random basis. They hold no records, the deeper you go into the net the darker it get's.

That's why sites like Silkroad went on for so long, and even though the owner Dread Pirate Roberts ****ed up, now they've opened a Silkroad v2. It's deep and dark, and can be impossible to track.

Trust me I know a fair bit about the dark net - I'm not talking pervy things I'm talking organised crime etc. There are sites where you can get people assinated and all sorts if you go deep into the underground web. You just need to know where and how to get there. It can get very complicated, but trust me the internet under the nice 'google' surface is an extremely dangerous and thriving world. It's crazy and some of things that go really really deep would blow your mind.

18. Skylarker

When Bitcoins were selling for £3.50 each I bought 200 of them. They are now worth about £400 each, due to all the thriving darknet communities. Unfortunalety I bottled it and cashed out when they rose to just over £200 each, but still made a massive profit. But I'm kicking myself now!!

19. King Shergar

I know that, I was just pulling his leg <laugh>

20. King Shergar

Fair enough you probably know more than I do about what goes on, maybe I've been watching to much 24 <laugh>