1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Pulis Out/In Debate:

Discussion in 'Stoke City' started by ricc full, Jan 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ricc full

ricc full Well-Known Member

Subbing nzonzi was the last straw, woeful again, get pulis as far away from stoke as possible, he hasnt got a clue what hes doing!!!!!, I wont go another game until he leaves!!!

2. jowlermonkey

jowlermonkey Well-Known Member

He surprises me when he puts the correct players on the pitch.

3. Redandwhite12044

It is gettin really boring seeing the same balls up he does again and again and again season after season.

You wouldnt mind if he tired something new but repeatin the same ****e its unbelievable. You might argue he subbed nzonzi ansd adam to save them for the arsenal game but wheres the point when all we will do is turn up park the bus and get turned over

4. Waddos_legends

Waddos_legends Active Member

Just came home from the game and said the same thing to my missus. i'm not spending another penny on the club until he has left. WTF subbing Nzonzi for Wilko???? Took Adam off and yet Walters was non existant. Jones on at 85 minutes when it was too late. He really does not have a clue!

5. jowlermonkey

No point saving players for an away game at the cost of winning a home game, he should have subbed Walters for Jerome or Jones, think he's getting fidgety about the transfer window everything has gone pear shaped since it opened.

6. Pottermouth 328

Pottermouth 328 Well-Known Member

Ric and the other Guys on here..
    I am almost speechless for me that's very rare.

Even took the good wife with me to watch "That" tonight. And Waddo, I said to the wife once we got back to the car.
    " I promise to YOU that I will NEVER, EVER go near that STADIUM again until that useless excuse we call a Manager has GONE" and " I don't care if I get offered a FREE ticket, because I will NOT be renewing my season ticket next season. IF PULIS is still in charge"

WTF FIFTY YEARS yes myself and a few others on here BLEED red and white stipped BLOOD, we love the club so much, I have watched S**T games, some brilliant football in previous seasons we all have guys. NOW? I am still seething, I am almost in tears partly because I could not believe what was happening re subs etc and the fact that PULIS is ripping the heart and soul out of STOKE CITY.

Once a Stokie ALWAYS a Stokie and I will be that. With "That man withing five miles of the place" I am sorry guys

Enough does not even come close. I can not bring myself to even TRY and explain how much it hurts right now. So sorry lads... PULIS has me beaten now.

Yall KTF Guys Ya Old mate Pott's. You are a great bunch on here. <applause>

7. Waddos_legends

Waddos_legends Active Member

It's because we care Potts is the reason why it hurts so much when we see this moron making the decisions that he does. When he took off Nzonzi for Wilko he was playing for the point after being 2 goals up. The guy is an out and out coward and bottle merchant as I have said many times before!

8. Pottermouth 328

Waddo
    Mate, It was also the FACT that for me anyway, Adam was probably having his BEST game for us to date. That guy "Busted a gut ran must have seemed half the length of the pitch,then that great shot for Crouch to score. Even Crouch went straight to him FFS mate.?? Then Pulis take him off as for N'Zonzi as I said, I'm speechless as to how someone can be so THICK! As not to see before his own eyes.

C ya bud <ok>

9. Sandor Clegane

Sandor Clegane 'The Hound'
    Forum Moderator

I could have understood if he took N'zonzi off for Jerome, he wasn't at his best and was starting to look tired. Subbing Adam is what pissed me off most, he was having a great game, everything we were doing went through him. At 2-1 we tried to guard the three points, and at 2-2, tried to keep the one. A bloke behind me was coming out with the Clueless Pulis chants again. I still stand by what I said a out him not being clueless, he knows exactly what he's doing, but he's got no balls and no ambition. Had we cracked on and tried to get a third after heir first it would have been a different story. But no, being attacking is too much of a risk for TP.

10. Smithers

Smithers Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I suppose Sandor you have to look at the definition of "Clueless".

Lacking understanding or knowledge/ / Slang helpless; stupid, totally uninformed about what is going on; not having even a clue from which to
    infer what is occurring. / uninformed - not informed; lacking in knowledge or information; "the uninformed public

I agree that I think he has full knowledge and understanding and hence is not clueless in the simple form of the phrase, but it is arguble that when things haven't gone according to plan he is unable to make a positive and constructive change to overcome the inevitable that is developing in a game andlement a strategy/tactic to overcome this. Because he is devoid of the idea/knowledge at this point he is by definition "clueless"?

11. stoke-th97

stoke-th97 Well-Known Member

We should bring in Adkins.

12. crazy-4-stoke

crazy-4-stoke Member

he has got to go.

13. Joe3White

Joe3White Member

Totally agree with you Waddo. I feel like Potts as well. I was so angry last night I found it difficult to sleep,and then kept waking up in the early hours!! The tactics and substitutions were beyond ridiculous. The team is burnt out. It doesn`t matter who we get in the `window` because he only knows one way to play and thats continually `humping the ball up to either Crouch or Jones with nobody in position to receive the lay off if either of them is lucky enough to get their heads on the ball. I`d like to see Crouch go to QPR,because he`s not up to it with Pulis`s `tactics`,in fact nobody could be up to it,it`s just a thankless task!! As I`ve said on here before, I can`t understand Coates`s position.All the money he`s spent on players who never get a game,yet Pulis insists on playing Walters ,Whitehead and Whelan. What`s the point of having Owen,Palacios,Edu,Ness to name just a few. Come to Stoke, under this manager, and forget any footballing skills you may have learnt because the only requirement is to run around for 90 mins and `welly` the ball Peter Kay style!! I`m certainly not going to listen to the game against Arsenal because it`s going to be at least 6. Gutted!!!

14. Dorty Dogbreath

Dorty Dogbreath keeper of the glow

Hi fellas, Newcastle fan in peace.

The night Kevin Keegan returned as NUFC manager we played you in a FA Cup replay at our place. I talked to some Stoke fans and they told me visiting grounds like St James Park was what they dreamed of.

That was about five or six years ago since when Pulis has not only got you into the top league but established you as a Premiership club. And yet I keep hearing "Pulis out". Are you mad for wanting this? I'm sure you've heard this before but Pulis is the man who has attracted big names to your club, names that you could only have dreamt off in the past. I'm sure you also have an owner who puts his hand in his pocket but be careful, very careful what you wish for. Pulis will keep you in this league for a few more seasons yet, stick with him.

15. jowlermonkey

Dorty,

If you watched the **** served to us as football week in week out you would think differently.

16. Dorty Dogbreath

Dorty Dogbreath keeper of the glow

Hi mate <ok>

I know how you lot feel mate, we've had more than our fair share of **** served up to us of late :laugh:

Stoke are 10th in the league with 30 points, you're virtually guaranteed top-flight football again next season. Admittedly you should have beaten Wigan the other night and anyway, some supporters have been disgruntled for a while but are most Stoke fans behind the manager?

17. jowlermonkey

Dorty,

Not from what i can see, if he starts winning games and we get a few good perfromances then things might change for some. We are not after top 6 just want to see some proper football with a balanced team set up rather than trying to accomodate his favourites or being so defensive we couldn't pass wind.

18. Pottermouth 328

Dorty
    THANKS for a great post and positive comments to boot!
    Yep, I was at that Newcastle game and I stayed over with relitives it's not that long ago but,
    For me we've gone backwards in more ways than one. 1st season brilliant, 2nd looking back probably even better imo. Since then? YOU thrashed us twice last season and since then. Pulis's TEAM choices beggar belief. I KNOW we will stay up we all know it Dorty. It's the **** footie which is slowly killing me personally.
    And honestly, that Wigan game was WON and PULIS threw it down the drain.
    We need urgently TWO full backs/at least ONE we all know it! BUT it's now gone midnight and as much as I'm over the moon with Jack Butland and Bret Shea. They ain't fullbacks. WIN a few more games and yes we're safe. Where those wins will come from, I honestly don't know.

Good luck to Newcastle Dorty but by a mile you play (better football than Stoke ever have since promotion) Mind, that would not be too difficult would it! Let's hope Pulis ATTACKS more away from home. But that's all we EVER do as fans HOPE!

19. ricc full

ricc full Well-Known Member

Another absolutely disgraceful performance, the worst team in the prem by a country mile, terribke mabager and a disgrace to our club, I felt so sorry for crouch today what was he suppoeed to do on his own?. I will keep this thread going until pulis has ****ed off if thats ok with the mods.

Pulis out!!!!!

20. Smithers

Smithers Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Knock yourself out mate!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.