1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Price of Arrogance.....

Discussion in 'West Ham' started by Champions of England, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Champions of England

Champions of England Active Member

Oh dear oh dear oh dear, beaten by "little" old Cardiff and only managed 25000 on the opening day against one of the top teams in the division, you just showed everyone how "massive" you really are <laugh>

It's a good job you've got Aldershot next otherwise you'd be on for a win less August, I fancy the mighty Donny and Watford to get a result at home because you'll turn up and think you're guaranteed to win <ok>

PS Koby you're a complete dickhead, all that **** you were spouting on our board has come back to bite you already <laugh>

2. simonbh7

simonbh7 Active Member

Koby, you will find that the Championship is a very, very competitive league. The fans of Championship clubs seem to have better general football knowledge than a lot of premiership fans (who tend to just focus on their own club). When my club, Newcastle, spent a season in the championship, I found there to be far less wums and far more genuine football fans on 606, that you could enjoy a decent football discussion.

Every game was hard fought and we had to battle for every single point. There was far less diving and play-acting and the referees actually allowed some physical contact. Even when we won games by several goals, the scoreline seldom reflected how even the games were. Very often it came down to the fact that our finishing was better, nothing more.

You have to remember that as a "Premiership" side, you represent a scalp that every other team will be after. Teams will raise their games against you and will want to prove that they can match you, especially on the hallowed turf of Upton Park. You are in for a very tough season.

All in all, I thoroughly enjoyed our time in the Championship (saying that I don't want to be relegated again). But you have to treat EVERY team in this league with respect, otherwise there could be many repeats of yesterday's events.

3. T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY

KOBY all you achieved was to embarass your club, all West Ham supporters were graceful in defeat and had to apologise for your lack of football nous and your arrogance so now you can crawl back under the stone you came out from under.

4. Cockney Eyetie

Here's hoping, but i doubt it.

5. Blue Prophet

Blue Prophet Active Member

I'd like to thank Koby, it's always nice to go to work on a Monday with a win under your belt, but it is so much more satisfying when you've got the win and put an arrogant arsehole in there place as well, so thank you koby dick, you've improved my Monday no end, even the celebratory hangover doesn't hurt quite as much.......which just goes to show even pieces of low life scum like you have their uses.

6. ccfcremotesupport

ccfcremotesupport Well-Known Member

When I first read the title I thought it was about KOBY, but then realised it said PRICE of arrogance not PRINCE of arrogance.

7. KOBY

KOBY Guest

Best WUM session so far,got my own follow up threads written by my fans,thanks guys.

8. T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY

You better believe it ****stain LMFAO

9. SBFF

SBFF Well-Known Member

A wum is something you're not, you are just an arrogant prick and everybody knows it, no matter how you try to cover it up.

Still good fun for the rest of us though, dickhead<laugh>

10. KOBY

KOBY Guest

Then we all had a good time xxx

11. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

If you enjoy being roundly hated and even managing to get Swansea and Cardiff fans agreeing on something then you succeeded little man.

I hope your masochistic tendencies have been fully satisfied. If not, then carry on as this is just a sample of what's in store for you this season. I can't wait for you to start on the Leeds fans and Millwall will be interesting too.

12. jck200

jck200 Well-Known Member

West Ham 0 Cardiff 1

How sweet is that?

13. KOBY

KOBY Guest

Well keep on viewing the West ham board,I will change my tact with different clubs,I know
    Cardiff want and possibly should should be in the Premiership this year,easy target
    to suggest that your a small club,very easy to push your teams buttons.

I cant really take the same approach when we are facing Doncaster,one I dont think they have many fans on here and two you have gotta respect were they have come from.

I dont see the point in being best pals with other teams fans,there no fun or interest
    in it for me,I would rather build up some atmosphere before the game,When you ****ers
    scored in the last minute yesterday I knew I would get a million messages on here
    and in my inbox,I wound you up and I got what I deserved,do I regret it ? do I hell.
    The Cardiff fans reaction will take some beating but I will give it my best shot.

I will pay your board a visit when we play at your place next time,A bit of revenge is in order!

14. BluefromBridgend

Don't bother drama queen. You will not be welcome. You think it's all about you. Guess what, it's not.

I see you glorying in the number of posts and visits to this thread. That sums up your attitude for self justification. Your parents must be really neglecting you hence your constant craving for attention.

After this I, for one, won't give you any further satisfaction.

15. KOBY

KOBY Guest

Did you really think it was for anyone else's satisfaction ? The games over now
    clever cloggs,not really looking for any attention from Cardiff fans,its seems my names keeps popping up in threads though, HA HA HA HA

16. jck200

jck200 Well-Known Member

I think if you read it correctly that was simply a case of getting some reaction from the side to be played which is now over and as we know Cardiff have come out winners.

Amazingly come the end of the season we rely on other clubs to beat rivals so West Ham may well do us some favours.

We got a good result so I think we can be generous because that was no easy game.

17. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

shouldn't that be Tulip? :)

18. clingo

clingo Well-Known Member

No. No, tulips are from HAMsters....damn!

19. ccfcremotesupport

ccfcremotesupport Well-Known Member

or was that two lips?

20. BluefromBridgend

Was it Max Bygraves or Ronnie Hilton - Two lips from hamster jam?

Obviously lacking a food hygiene certificate there.

I'll get me coat.