1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The play-offs, a jacks view

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by DragonPhilljack, May 9, 2011.

1. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

I can only hope that Swansea now find they're top form, because if being in the play-offs isn't enough incentive to show that they are now a Prem team in waiting, then I don't now what is! We did the double on Reading and demolished Forest at the Liberty, we beat Cardiff early season, without a top Striker, we lost to Cardiff on the second match, with Bellamy being the real difference, though it was the best performance I have ever seen from Cardiff against the Swans.

Swansea while progressing every year they have been in the championship, have though had major off field issues with 'Managers' and we have had a different manager every championship season!! for some clubs and teams this could have been a poisoned chalice, but it is full credit to the Swansea board, and especially the players, that they have embraced the continued progress of our total football regardless of the managerial merry go round, on top of this we have been without the quality up front since Jason Scotland left, yet we still progressed, and finally Rodgers arrived, and resolved all the issues both on the field and as manager, he has made Swansea City a complete and efficient football team that would grace any premiership venue, so I'm happy to say this in conclusion, that I have never been so relaxed and confident in my team Swansea City, and if we don't go up, I will always count this season as one of the best season's on record at Swansea City.

There's always a silver lining to the grey cloud of failure in the play-offs, and I look forward to welcoming Bobby brown shoes, back to the Liberty, along with Brighton, Southampton, West Ham, and maybe Wolves or Blackpool, should we fail! So may the best team win.