1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Prediction League The PL Summer Transfer Thread

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Skylarker, May 30, 2017.

1. Stan

Stan Stalker

He'd end up calling for mass bans, threatening to call the cops and promising legal action, before skulking off to create sock accounts to provide support for himself. What a ****.

AKCJ and PINKIE like this.
  2. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

<rofl>

3. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

please log in to view this image

PINKIE likes this.
  4. Durham is definitely the worst of the bunch, but most of them are pretty dreadful. I suspect that it is nothing more than wummery, but it is wummery of the very poorest kind. Even Pixie can wum better than Durham.

****y (aka Jason Cundy) is the next worse. He clearly wants to see Spurs fail and fail spectacularly. It clearly hurt him when his sorry ass was kicked out the gates of the Lane.

5. Actually, I think he'd be perfect for this board. In no time at all he'd expose fraudsters as mere estate agents and have them crying stuff like "why are you doing this to Stan, you cruel man!"

Can you imagine what Durham would do to the likes of Bambi and Skids!

****!

It would be Armageddon!

6. AKCJ

AKCJ Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I never listen to it but someone linked a video on FoxesTalk of him having a right old whinge about how we'd let the country down in the Champions League game against Atletico because we were playing it long to Ulloa.

This came after we'd seen Spurs lose to some Belgian plumbers and brickies, Arsenal whooped 10-2 and Man City beaten by a bunch of kids <rofl>