1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Official Match Day Thread - Leeds v Newcastle

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by Son of a pitch, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Geordieginola

Geordieginola Well-Known Member

This result might just be the tonic we need for the knoblets ustairs to realise we need more additions as on paper (and I know its a pre season game with no importance) we should be winning this easily.

The issue for me is momentum...... Our players should be getting close to full match fitness by now and thus we should be winning these games. Our pre season has been lacklustre, badly organised and well shambolic.

Take Manchester United and Manchester City for example (I am not saying we are in the same league btw) they both took pre season very serious and I might be wrong but Manu won every game and that is with playing fringe players aswell as star players. Man City won that cup last night and where impressive. My point is not one player underperformed and all where playing for positions in the 1st 11 for the new season.

The same cannot be said for our lads, they may have been knackered from the American trip but then why the hell are we playing a game so early after landing.

We have some unhappy players in the changing room atm..... some new players who will take time to gell and then we have players like Shola who.... well,,,,, ENOUGH SAID!

We wont get relegated but we are in for a bumpy ride this season!

2. Irishshako

Irishshako Well-Known Member

lol