1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Official Mark Lawrenson Predictions Appreciation Budgie WUM Thread

Discussion in 'Ipswich Town' started by YorkieLancsHampyLondoner, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Resurgam

Resurgam Top Analyst
    Staff Member

Neither do I get my 'jollies' from doing as you've described. I suspect hoiwever, that you get your jollies by being a total prat. Each to their own eh?

Oh, and for the record SN23, please feel free to pm brb with any complaints you have about me moderating, and I will abide by his decision. Doesn't matter two hoots to me.

The reason I accepted the offer to be a Mod was, I assume, the same as all other mods, inclduing Yorkie and Guru, and that is to make sure people could enjoy the forum without having too many arseholes ruin it for others.

2. wellyblue

wellyblue Well-Known Member

<laugh>

With all this Budgie infighting and disharmony, maybe we should "transfer" this thread to their board?

3. canary-dave

canary-dave Well-Known Member

There's no disharmony Welly, we are ALL agreed that SN23 is a spoilt prat that has no idea how to behave in a civil manner! That's why he's banned from our board, and would be from the whole site if only MalteseMick wasn't so busy doing your banner!

4. wellyblue

I was with you all the way up until you said that MalteseMick was doing our banner, then I knew that you was joking! <ok>

But seriously, SN23 has always been a good and entertaining poster on our board...

<ok>

5. canary-dave

canary-dave Well-Known Member

He is able to be a first rate poster but he ALWAYS lets himself down in the end! The constant abuse he gave Thai before he was banned for the first time was unbelievable! Since coming back he started again on our board, hence the ban, our super-mod won't ban him from the site because he's a regular on GC! Says all you need to know really!

6. YorkieLancsHampyLondoner

YorkieLancsHampyLondoner Well-Known Member

I'm not interested in all this nonsense, especially after just reading about Peter Ndlovu.

It's really simple, football talk and good natured banter is welcome on any thread. This thread is a place for trolls, WUMs and silliness and will be tolerated unless it starts to get abusive to the point of upsetting someone or offensive <ok>

7. LEROY FER 10

LEROY FER 10 New Member

Banned for what exactly David? I suggest you get back to your own board and leave the "Official budgie Wum thread " to people who take themselves slightly less seriously than your good self...
    I took an 8 month break from this site and if i really chose to i could start multiple accounts and post on the NCFC boards but don`t as there are still a few good lads on there..
    The binners are much less up their own arses.....
    Prat?
    How dare you.<ok>

8. LEROY FER 10

LEROY FER 10 New Member

PS .Welly rocks:biggrin:

9. ncgandy

ncgandy Well-Known Member

10. Superman wears Grant Holt pyjamas in bed

i'm sure i speak for all norwich fans when i say 'get well soon peter ndlovu'.

he was one of the first real stars of the premier league era. he seemed to score against us every bloody time he played against us too! a proper flair player and by all accounts a great lad. terrible news about his brother (who was the better player of the two) and i wish ndlovu, or as ray stubbs famously used to call him, urn-luuuuurve, a full and speedy recovery <ok>

11. LEROY FER 10

LEROY FER 10 New Member

So Bristol at home? I think you may win this one....:biggrin:

please log in to view this image

12. Hairy Mary Quite Canary

Hairy Mary Quite Canary Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas Binners. Best wishes over the festive period. Hope St Mick brings you plenty of joy.

13. wellyblue

Cheers! <cheers>

Saw earlier that you'd have drawn Bradford in the C1 Cup semi's (had you beaten Villa at home)

A chance missed?

Happy Christmas, mate!!

<ok>