1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic The offical: Jokes THREAD

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Garlic Klopp, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Garlic Klopp

Garlic Klopp Well-Known Member

I think the wife's taken the news of James Bonds death really badly.
    I came home from work early, and she's upstairs in the bedroom screaming "Roger, more, Roger, more"
    So I left her to it

BobbyD and Alisson Becker is N01 like this.
  2. LuisDiazgamechanger

A wife went in to see a therapist and said, "I've got a big
    problem, doctor."
    "Every time we're in bed and my husband climaxes, he lets out
    this earsplitting yell." "My dear," the doctor said, "that's completely
    natural.
    I don't see what the problem is."
    "The problem is," she complained,
    "it wakes me up!"

3. Garlic Klopp

A 73 yr old woman was in court for streaking at the Chelsea Flower show. She was let off with a caution, but was awarded 1st prize for best dried bush arrangement.

4. LuisDiazgamechanger

A businessman enters a tavern, sits down at the bar, and orders a double martini on the rocks.

After he finishes the drink, he peeks inside his shirt pocket, then orders another double martini.

After he finishes that it, he again peeks inside his shirt pocket and orders another one.

The bartender says: "Look, buddy, I'll bring you martini's all night long - but you got to tell me why you look inside your shirt pocket before you order a refill."

The customer replies: "I'm peeking at a photo of my wife. When she starts to look good, I will know it's time to go home!"

BobbyD likes this.
  5. carlthejackal

carlthejackal Well-Known Member

A little girl and boy are fighting about the differences between the sexes, and which one is better.

Finally, the boy drops his pants and says, “Here’s something I have that you’ll never have!”

The little girl is pretty upset by this, since it is clearly true, and runs home crying. A while later, she comes running back with a smile on her face. She drops her pants and says, “My mommy says that with one of these, I can have as many of those as I want!”

Alisson Becker is N01 likes this.
  6. carlthejackal

carlthejackal Well-Known Member

A little boy was in the bath with his mom. The boy said, "What's that hairy thing, mommy?" She replied, "That is my sponge." "Oh yes," said the boy, "The babysitter has got one too. I've seen her washing dad's face with it."

7. LuisDiazgamechanger

Carol was reading a newspaper, while her husband was engrossed in a magazine. Suddenly, she burst out laughing. "Listen to this," she said.
    "There's a classified ad here where a guy is offering to swap his wife for a season ticket to the stadium."
    "Hmmm," her husband said, not looking up from his magazine.
    Teasing him, Carol said, "Would you swap me for a season ticket?"
    "Absolutely not," he said.
    "How sweet," Carol said. "Tell me why not."
    "Season's more than half over," he said.

8. Garlic Klopp

Adam was walking around the Garden of Eden feeling very lonely, so God asked Adam, "What is wrong with you?"
    Adam said, "Lord, I don't have anyone to talk to."
    God said, "Then I will give you a companion, and she will be called a 'woman'. This person will cook for you and wash your clothes, she will always agree with every decision you make. She will bear your children and never ask you to get up in the middle of the night to take care of them. She will not nag you, and will always be the first to admit she was wrong when you've had a disagreement. She will never have a headache, and will freely give 'love' and compassion whenever needed. She will never question your behaviour or the company you keep. She will support you and understand that you have important decisions to make throughout your life and don't have time for nonsense..."
    Adam asked God, "What will this woman cost?"
    God said, "An arm and a leg..."
    Adam said, "What can I get for just a rib?"

9. Garlic Klopp

I took a girl back to my place for sex last night.
    After complaining for the first five minutes with, "Stop, you're too big" and "Please no, you're really hurting me now" the fat bitch eventually rolled off and let me go on top..

BobbyD, kiwiqpr and RogerisontheHunt like this.
  10. LuisDiazgamechanger

Bill’s second Anniversary was coming up and if there was one thing that got his wife Suzy upset, it was not getting a thoughtful gift on a special occasion.

Bill quizzed all his friends, co workers, clients and anyone he happened to bump into, as to what would be a good anniversary present. He finally settled on a huge bouquet of flowers.

Not willing to trust himself to pick out the right flowers, Bill called up a local flower shop with strict instructions to deliver the biggest most beautiful bouquet of flowers first thing in the morning with the following note “Happy Anniversary Year Number Two!”

The morning of the Anniversary Bill made sure Suzy would be the one to answer the door as he waited anxiously in the other room.

“WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ALL ABOUT?!” Hollered Suzie angrily holding up his well thought out note, “Happy Anniversary You’re Number Two!”

11. Garlic Klopp

I went to the doctors with hearing problems.

He said "Can u describe the symptoms?"

I said "Homers a fat bloke and Marge has blue hair

12. LuisDiazgamechanger

A lady goes to the doctor and complains that her husband is losing interest in sex. The doctor gives her a pill, but warns her it is still experimental and tells her to slip it into his mashed potatoes at dinner. So, that night at dinner, she does. About a week later she's back at the doctor's office. She says, "Doc, the pill worked great! I put it in the potatoes like you suggested. It wasn't five minutes and he jumps up, rakes all the food and dishes off the table, grabs me, rips all my clothes off and ravishes me right then and there on the table." The doctor says, "I'm sorry, we didn't realize the pill was that strong. The foundation will be glad to pay for any damages." "Naah..." she says, "that's okay. We wouldn't go back to that restaurant anyway."

13. Zanjinho

Zanjinho Boom!
    Forum Moderator

Started a great new job today doing capital letters for a one armed typist. The only downside is it's shift work.

luvgonzo likes this.
  14. LuisDiazgamechanger

When John and Mary first got married John said, “I am a sex addict and I’m putting a box under the bed to help control my addiction. You must promise never to look in it.”

In all their 30 years of marriage Mary never looked. However, on the afternoon of their 30th anniversary, curiosity got the best of her and she lifted the lid and peeked inside. In the box were 3 empty beer cans and $81,874.25 in cash. She closed the box and put it back under the bed. Now that she knew what was in the box, she was doubly curious as to why there even was such a box with such contents.

That evening they were out for a special Anniversary dinner. After dinner Mary could no longer contain her curiosity and she confessed, saying, “I am so sorry. For all these years I kept my promise and never looked into the box under our bed. However, today the temptation was too much and I gave in. But now I need to know why do you keep the 3 beer cans in the box?”

John thought for a while and said, “I guess after all these years you deserve to know the truth. Whenever I was unfaithful to you I put an empty beer can in the box under the bed to remind myself not to do it again.”

Mary was shocked, but said, “Hmmm, Jennifer, Paula and Monica. I am very disappointed and saddened by your behavior. However since you are addicted to sex, I guess it does happen and I guess 3 times is not that bad considering your problem.”

John thanked her for being so understanding. They hugged and made their peace.

A little while later Mary asked John, so why do you have all that money in the box?

John answered; “Well, whenever the box filled up with empty cans, I took them to the recycling center and redeemed them for cash”.

15. Zanjinho

Zanjinho Boom!
    Forum Moderator

I'm sick to death of people knocking on my door for donations. I just had a woman from the sperm bank, ****ing hell I gave her a mouthful..:)

organic red likes this.
  16. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

A Scotsman who was driving home one night, ran into a car driven by an Englishman. The Scotsman got out of the car to apologize and offered the Englishman a drink from a bottle of whisky. The Englishman was glad to have a drink. "Go on," said the Scot, "have another drink." The Englishman drank gratefully. "But don't you want one, too?" he asked the Scotsman. "Perhaps," replied the Scotsman, "after the police have gone."

17. Garlic Klopp

I met a fairy today who granted me one wish.
    "I want to live forever," I said.
    "Sorry," said the fairy, "I'm not allowed to grant wishes like that."
    "Fine," I said, "I want to die when Everton win the league then."
    "You crafty c*nt" said the fairy.

organic red, BobbyD and Zanjinho like this.
  18. LuisDiazgamechanger

Little Johnny goes to his dad and asks, "What is politics?"
    Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way. I'm the breadwinner of the family, so let's call me Capitalism. Mommy is the administrator of the money, so we'll call her the Government. We're here to take care of your needs, so we'll call you The People. The nanny, well, consider her The Working Class. Your baby brother, we'll call him The Future. Now go think about this and see if it makes sense."
    So the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what Dad has said.
    Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying and runs to his room only to find that his diapers are very soiled.
    So the little boy goes to his parents' room. Mom is sound asleep.
    Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding the door locked, he looks through the peephole and sees his father in bed with the nanny. He gives up and goes back to bed.

The next morning, the little boy says to his father, "Dad, I think I understand what politics is now."

"Good son, tell me in your own words then what politics are."
    The little boy replies, "Well, while Capitalism is screwing the Working Class, the Government is sound asleep, the People are being ignored and the Future is in deep ****."

19. Red Hadron Collider

Red Hadron Collider The Hammerhead

<laugh> Nice one dribs <yikes>

20. BobbyD

BobbyD President

My wife was dying. I was by her bedside. She said in a tired voice. "There's something I must confess."

"Shhh" I said, there's nothing to confess. Everything's all right."

"No I must die in peace. I ****ed your brother, your best friend, his best friend and your father!"

"I know," I whispered "That's why I poisoned you, you ****, now close your eyes''