1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic The offical: Jokes THREAD

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Garlic Klopp, Jan 13, 2014.

1. LuisDiazgamechanger

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:haaaaaaaaaaa:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

2. Milk not bear jizz

Milk not bear jizz Grasser-In-Chief

You're just getting on the wrong buses.

3. LuisDiazgamechanger

A teacher is teaching a class and she sees that Johnny isn't paying attention, so she asks him, "If there are three ducks sitting on a fence, and you shoot one, how many are left?" Johnny says, "None." The teacher asks, "Why?" Johnny says, "Because the shot scared them all off." The teacher says, "No, two, but I like how you're thinking." Johnny asks the teacher, "If you see three women walking out of an ice cream parlour, one is licking her ice cream, one is sucking her ice cream, and one is biting her ice cream, which one is married?" The teacher says, "The one sucking her ice cream." Johnny says, "No, the one with the wedding ring, but I like how you're thinking!"

4. LuisDiazgamechanger

5. LuisDiazgamechanger

A very distinguished lady was on a plane arriving from Switzerland. She found herself seated next to a nice priest whom she asked: "Excuse me Father, could I ask a favor?" "Of course my child, What can I do for you?" "Here is the problem, I bought myself a new sophisticated hair remover gadget for which I paid an enormous sum of money. I have really gone over the declaration limits and I am worried that they will confiscate it at customs. Do you think you could hide it under your cassock?" "Of course I could, my child, but you must realize that I can not lie." "You have such an honest face Father, I am sure they will not ask you any questions", and she gave him the 'hair remover'. The aircraft arrived at its destination. When the priest presented himself to customs he was asked, "Father, do you have anything to declare?" "From the top of my head to my sash, I have nothing to declare, my son",he replied. Finding this reply strange, the customs officer asked, "And from the sash down, what do you have?" The priest replied, "I have there a marvelous little instrument designed for use by women, but which has never been used." Breaking out in laughter, the customs officer said, "Go ahead Father. Next!"

6. Garlic Klopp

Garlic Klopp Well-Known Member

please log in to view this image

7. Garlic Klopp

A new vibrator has gone on sale.It's so realistic that just before the women reaches orgasm it cums,coughs,farts, goes limp then switches itself off!

8. LuisDiazgamechanger

9. theStath

theStath Active Member

I get my 5 a day.

Milk not bear jizz likes this.
  10. LuisDiazgamechanger

please log in to view this image

BobbyD and Milk not bear jizz like this.

11. Garlic Klopp

just been watching the ladies beach volleyball today,and there has already been a bad wrist injury...The doctor says I should be ok by the morning though!

Sharpe* likes this.
  12. LuisDiazgamechanger

A young man wished to purchase a present for his sweetheart and after careful consideration, he decided on a pair of gloves. Accompanied by his sweetheart's sister, he went to a department store and bought a pair of white gloves. The sister purchased a pair of panties for herself. During the wrapping, the items got mixed up. The sister got the gloves and the sweetheart got the panties. Without checking the contents, he sealed the package and sent it to her with this note.

Dearest Darling,
    This is a little gift to show my affection for you on our Anniversary. I chose these because I noticed that you are not in the habit of wearing any when you go out in the evenings. If it had not been for your younger sister, I would have chosen the long ones with buttons, but she wears the short ones that are easy to remove. These are a delicate shade, but the lady I bought them from showed me a pair that she had been wearing for three weeks and they were hardly soiled. I had the sales girl try them on and she really looked great. I wish I could put them on you for the first time. No doubt other men's hands will come in contact with them before I have a chance to see you again.

When you take them off, blow in them before putting them away as they will naturally be a little damp from wearing. Be sure to keep them on when you clean them or they might shrink. I hope you will like them and wear them for me on Friday night.

All my love,

P.S. Just think of how many times I will kiss them during the coming year. Also, the latest style is to wear them folded down with the fur showing.

13. LuisDiazgamechanger

Virginity Snapping
    Concerned about her relationship, a woman approaches her doctor and says, "Doc, I'm getting married this weekend and my fiance thinks I'm a virgin. Is there anything you can do to help me?"
    After the doctor stops laughing he says, " Medically, no, but here's something you can try. On the wedding night, when you're getting ready for bed, take an elastic band and slide it to your upper thigh. When your husband puts it in, snap the elastic band and tell him it's your virginity snapping." The woman loves this idea, and knows her hubby-to-be will fall for it.
    They have a beautiful wedding and retire to the honeymoon suite. The wife gets ready for bed in the bathroom, slips the elastic band up her leg, finishes preparing and climbs into bed with her man. Things begin to progress and as her hubby "slips it in", she snaps the elastic band. The hubby asks:
    "What the hell was that?"
    The wife explains, "Oh nothing honey, that was just my virginity snapping."
    The husband cries out, "Well snap it again, it's got my balls!"

14. LuisDiazgamechanger

The teacher comes into the classroom to find '****' written on the blackboard. The teacher gets very furious on reading it. However, the experience got the better of her and she tries to address the problem in a cool fashion.
    She goes, "We are going to take care of this on the honour system. We are all going to shut our eyes while I count up to hundred, and when we open the eyes, I want that to be erased."
    They all close their eyes and she counts. Piter-patter. "One hundred!"
    They open their eyes and look. On the floor below the blackboard is a fresh pile of ****, and chalked above it is "The Phantom strikes again!".

15. Garlic Klopp

A guy goes to the Council to apply for a job. The interviewer asks him, "Are you allergic to anything?"
    He replies, "Yes, caffeine. I can't drink coffee."
    "OK, have you ever been in the military service?"
    "Yes," he says, "I was in Iraq for one tour."
    The interviewer says, "That will give you 5 extra points toward employment."
    Then he asks, "Are you disabled in any way?"
    The guy says, "Yes. A bomb exploded near me and I lost both my testicles."
    The interviewer grimaces and then says, "Okay. You've got enough points for me to hire you right now. Our normal hours are from 8 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. You can start tomorrow at 10 a.m., and plan on starting at 10 a.m. every day."
    The guy is puzzled and asks, "If the work hours are from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., why don't you want me here until 10 a.m.?"
    "This is a government job", the interviewer says. "For the first two hours, we just stand around drinking coffee and scratching our balls. No point in you coming in for that.

16. Zanjinho

Zanjinho Boom!
    Forum Moderator

Just read this joke on Facebook

17. Garlic Klopp

There is always someone who copies me.

18. theStath

theStath Active Member

This joke doesn't work if there is a swear word filter. Unless the teacher was afraid of asterisks!

kiwiqpr likes this.
  19. Milk not bear jizz

Milk not bear jizz Grasser-In-Chief

Nowadays they're all digital blackboards anyway. Wouldn't surprise me if they autofilter

20. LuisDiazgamechanger

Two Women On A Bridge
    Two women are standing on the bridge and one says to the other "You know I want to pee off the bridge like men do."
    So she goes to the side of the bridge and squats over the water and pulls down her pants and says "You see that canoe down there, I'm going to pee on that canoe!"
    And the other woman says "That's not a canoe, that's your reflection."

BobbyD and Garlic Klopp like this.