1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Moaning/Rant Thread

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by District Line, Jan 4, 2013.

1. bluemoon2

bluemoon2 Well-Known Member

2. DferPolarBear

DferPolarBear Well-Known Member

Bluemoon the II, I've have to be at my best when here and when on the old 606. It's the fangs that get in the way. I'm known for my Polarese in other forums and chat rooms.

For example, Dfer would usually speak a bit like dis cos itsa lil bit easier to get me tongue round da engerlish words wot wiv dem th sounds and me teef in all. Dfer found owt dat a few peeps found it hard ta get wot Dfer woz saying and it really did da poor fings brainy boxes in. Most peeps cool wiv me polarese, but 606 and Not606 peeps really struggled wiv it, so dfer has hadda work hard and type two claws slowly to be got proper. Dfer chat in physics rooms and da guys n' gals at MIT know wot Dfer say and so do da guys at JPL. Also dfer chat in books room bout litterateings and poems and dem peeps understand Dfer. Footie peeps seem not so tolerants of summink not familiar and just a lil bit self important to move position, poor fings.

So I've learnt to adapt as we all know the British tend to expect foreigners to speak English even in their own countries, and communicate by speaking a bit louder and adding O to the end of words when abroad. Fair enuff Dfer eat peeps wot come to da Arctic on holiday so when in Rome...

3. Purley

Purley Well-Known Member

Work, work and more work...

4. angelordevil

angelordevil Member

What more could you want Dfer you have most of the essentials :emoticon-0105-wink: On a serious side I hope you find a bigger cupboard soon. Are you talking about Kennington Oval as I used to go to the open air swimming pool there many years ago.

5. angelordevil

angelordevil Member

I always say just be yourself, if other's have a problem tough luck on them, never change who you are. I understood you perfectly. My dad used to do that shouting thing when the went abroad , hilarious

6. angelordevil

angelordevil Member

Pull a sickie problem solved <devil>

7. DferPolarBear

Yep The Oval. Dad was from there, I was a bit further down the Brixton Road in St. Ockwell. I shut up shop there in May after my Grandfather died. I've been to and from Wales after my parents moved there some time ago. I'm a London bear (obviously). After three family bereavements in quick succession, and the rest of the family moving outwards to Sussex and Kent, I've headed West to Wales closer to my sister (BunnyWithAPhaser). Currently looking for a place to stay with all my stuff as I say still in good ole SW London. My Aunt in Broadstairs put me up for a couple of months and I'm always welcome there, but she is a vegetarian so I have to sneak seal blubber in at night.

It has been a rough old few years recently with the hospital saying I have a tumour on my kidney and they believe it is a cancer but they are only 70% sure , but won't operate because........ well I'm not sure entirely why. Something about it being as dangerous to biopsy as to remove the tumour. So I'm in Limbo, no home and unsure about the future, accept I'm guessing "fings ain't gonna get worser"

My sister banned all things Chelsea from her place, so far I've managed to get my shirts and scarfs in a cupboard a couple of mugs in the kitchen and some hats in her hallway. I gave a lot of Chelsea bits to a woman who works in St.Thomas' who pushes the sandwich trolley around. A young girl there is a Chelsea fan was in a coma and I gave her all my Chelsea shirts and scarfs to hang around her bed. So I've had to start again. It worked though the girl woke up :)

8. bluemoon2

bluemoon2 Well-Known Member

That's a sad tale Dfer. I trust all goes well for you in the future! <ok>

9. DferPolarBear

Ha -ha. We joke that no one would believe what has gone on as it sounds like a eastenders plot line. I got some good things going on, but this is the moaning thread. So, Woe is me woe is me, poor poor Dfer. *Curls up and huddles in a scraped snow hole and shivers*.

10. angelordevil

angelordevil Member

Dfer you have certainly been through some ****e lately, and I thought I'd had had a rough time of it over the last few years its nothing compared to what you have and are going through. That was a lovely thought what you did with your Chelsea 'stuff' and good to hear that the young girl woke up, I'm sure it was a real treat for her to wake up to as well.
    Like Bluemoon 2 I wish you a lot better time with your future as well.

11. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

Why? Why, every summer, does it turn into spastic season in the papers.
    Everytime the transfer window is open they just print such bulls**t transfer rumours, especially just after an international tournament.
    Its like they have 3 dart boards, one with loads of flavour of the month players names on, and another with all the premier league clubs on and another with randoming amounts of money on.

Throw Dart 1: Lands on Mats Hummels
    Throw Dart 2: Lands on Man Utd
    Throw Dart 3: Lands on £20m

Headline: Man Utd in £20m bid for Mats Hummels

If they are feeling really jazzy they can throw dart 2 twice and get 2 clubs

Throw Dart 1: Lands on Edinson Cavani
    Throw Dart 2: Lands on Chelsea
    Throw Dart 2 again: Lands on Liverpool
    Throw Dart 3: Lands on £50m

Headline: Liverpool and Chelsea in battle to sign £50m Cavani

I mean ffs. Why bother reporting until something actually happens.....f**ing frustrating how utterly useless as a news medium the papers have become.
    Everything they report has whatever kind of spin on it that suits that papers agenda. And 80% of it is just made up, straight up, 100% horse s**t.

Thats my rant for today anyway <ok>

12. King Ossie64

King Ossie64 Well-Known Member

Hey Bod, apparently you have to start wearing a hat!

please log in to view this image

<laugh>

13. DferPolarBear

Not Happy. World book day is coming up and my 8yr old niece has to go to school dressed as a book character and when I suggested someone from 50 shades of Grey my sister wouldn't have it. I don't get it, this is an international best seller we're talking about.

14. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

I think if you send an 8 year old girl to school in bondage gear, your sister might get a call from the social. <laugh>

15. pompeymeowth

pompeymeowth Prepare for trouble x
    Staff Member

Assuming she actually makes it that far

16. StanDMan

StanDMan Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

If you pass it into opp GK, it is a shot on goal. But if you rattle the goal post it is not. WTF?

Stats are already s#!t. But seriously need to fix this.

17. DferPolarBear

When commentators say "he couldn't of got closer." when someone misses the goal. They should be sacked, and I'm not cruel, and provided a new job but one that does not involve communication as the primary function.