1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The "Mighty Juggernaut" thread

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Hoddle is a god, Jul 19, 2015.

1. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

He's even put a self portrait in his post. You can't say fairer than that <ok>

2. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

This goal came with a 2.5 litre 16V attached to it, none of this 1.2 Renault Clio shizzle

3. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

Yep, PL goals only...

4. The Ginger Marks

please log in to view this image

5. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Kane has missed a massive chunk of the season...quite frankly I think he would have walked the goal scoring charts this season.

Look at that Sasquatch at Chelsea....3 games more, 3 goals less....got everything around him to be the highest goal scorer.....apart from natural talent. Kane is a natural.

Hoddle is a god and NSIS like this.
  6. The Ginger Marks

7. He's already there, asshole.

It sets the seal on your "one season wonder" comment being the greatest wum ****-up in living memory.

Well done, Pix! That is some feat, mate.

8. <rofl>

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  9. Zanjinho

Zanjinho Boom!
    Forum Moderator

Well, he's not is he? RVN had a track record before coming to England and he did it at more than one club.

Credit where it's due, Kane's been superb for three seasons. However, the team is setup and built to her the best out of him. He needs to do it elsewhere or under a different manager to truly prove himself...

"One season wonder" was a bit silly but then, I suspect it was a wum that is now back firing

The Ginger Marks likes this.
  10. Utter bollocks!

The team isn't set up around Kane, as has been proven by the fact that the team functions perfectly well without Kane. When Kane was injured, it was business as usual, with several of our lads chipping in with the goals. Indeed, yesterday, Kane's single goal (out of 4) wasn't even critical.

I do wish you Kane-haters would stop spouting bollocks!

Yes, it was a wum, but no ordinary wum, Zinji. It was the mother of all wums! It was a wum of Biblical proportions - we're talking the flood and plagues of locusts combined, mate.

But that is what Pixie does.

11. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

So basically unless he moves to another club...the butt hurt can be rationalised with, by telling oneself, it's because he hasn't done it elsewhere.

a bit like Gerrard?

That logic doesn't work because no one can doubt Gerrards skillz.

12. Skylarker

Skylarker PL High Commissioner

I agree he doesn't need another club. Some top European games wouldn't go a miss though, scoring in high end pressure games. Until he's done that he can't go down with RVN et al.

Great player though.

13. Skylarker

Skylarker PL High Commissioner

Talking of Gerrard...

14. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

<laugh> Calm down petal. Remember what you said about having lost the argument when you start throwing insults around ...

Kane's doing well but he's got a long way to go before he can be held in the same esteem as Thierry Henry.
    Henry was an artist, Kane is simply the bloke who cleans his brushes.

15. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Wow, what a rant <laugh>

My 'one season wonder' comment was simply me parodying your 'Harry Lame' comment, every time you bring it up, you're wumming yourself :)

The Ginger Marks likes this.
  16. Zanjinho

Zanjinho Boom!
    Forum Moderator

^^^^ #rattled :)

17. Tottenham will offer midfielder Dele Alli, 21, his third new contract in the space of 16 months to stave off interest from Real Madrid. (Sunday Mirror)

Our little magician is going nowhere, lads.

He knows he can win everything he wants with this Spurs side.

18. Bollocks was it!

You went for a wum and it backfired on you in spectacular fashion!

I called the Hurra "lame" at a time when he was dreadful at the start of his first full season with us, but I always kept faith with him.

You, however, refused to believe that he could repeat that fantastic debut season, so you jumped in with both of your size 18 red shoes, and you have been made to look like a complete fool, with nothing more than a very limited knowledge and appreciation of football. You have a fantastic talent for ****ing up, Pix.

That quote of yours, in my signature, is going to give me many years of laughter, as I sure it will plenty of the lads, too. Thanks for that, mate!

19. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Nice rant <laugh> But you cannot edit the fact that you called him Harry Lame mate, my parody of that caught you hook line and sinker
    The fact that you have it in your sig, means you wum yourself every time you post :)

20. Kane's stats are better than those of either Henry or RVN, at this point in their respective careers.

Kane is going to blitz anything Henry every achieved - as good as Henry was.