1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Leicester City "spiral" watch!

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Hoddle is a god, Jan 17, 2016.

1. BuzzardFoxMick

BuzzardFoxMick Well-Known Member

I'm clearly getting under your new found (hiag 2 ) skin but enough of the bs , answer the questions fella !
    Admit, you fooked up...... people would have more respect for you if you held your hands up and said " sorry foxes, I was wrong, it was just bitterness....... and a tad jealous of what you are achieving in such a small period of time, as opposed to us ?

FosseFilberto likes this.
  2. The Ginger Marks

But he has he is the gimps sock account. <ok>

3. Matth_2014

Matth_2014 Well-Known Member

Imagine being jealous of Leicester being in the quarter-final of the champions league, I'm not, Good luck to them, I have no problem with them whatsoever, I wanted them to win the league last season.

4. No one is jealous, Matth. Everyone has made it clear that we'd be delighted if they managed to win the competition. They won't, of course, and all that anyone is saying is that if they had the misfortune of coming up against Bayern or Real we would witness the greatest dry-humping since the Nephilim (the giants of Biblical times) decided to screw the arses off the daughters of Man.

Would you want to witness that, Matth?

I don't know about you, but I do not get my kicks from watching dry-humpings of that magnitude, especially when it's an English team taking the punishment.

In other words, Matth, it isn't jealousy, but very deep concern.

5. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

You can't take any form of criticism as jealousy and bitterness. That's a pathetic debate. There's actually **** all to be jealous about or did football just start a few years ago for you? You need to digest the fact that Spurs fans probably think Lesta fans are a bunch of Chelsea/Arsenal butt sniffers who joined the bandwagon last season in ridiculing Spurs because that team had the audacity to be the closest challengers to your team. You enjoyed the sniffing last season....now you can't understand why the Spurs fans don't suck Lesta off at every given opportunity <doh>

Bitterness <laugh> that's just a poor man's retort to not accepting that you get what you gave in attitude. However having said that, I have still on numerous occasions as have other Spurs fans, congratulated you sensitives hoes.

Still waiting for you to say anything remotely positive about Spurs(like most Foxes on here)until then suck it up or change your own attitude <ok>

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017

6. <applause>
    Absolutely spot on.

7. BuzzardFoxMick

I've said loads positive about Spurs, look at past threads on your board.... have also been cheering you on in previous European ventures along with other English teams !
    I haven't started a thread on your club broadly ridiculing LCFC and how we will be an embarrassment to the EPL in Europe and ruin the coefficient etc..... I suggest you go back to the opening page of this thread and reaquaint yourself with the drivel and bile you and your fellow div wrote !

8. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Why would they? I don't either.

9. Zanjinho

Zanjinho Boom!
    Forum Moderator

Yeah but everyone else (bar third placed Spurs) wanted them win the league later in the season matth ;)

10. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Why would they what Bluey? The criticism? because at times it's justified, not always....they don't have to but that's a bit of a dead end on a chat forum. Plus everyone gives it and bitterness is so far away from the truth as a motive.

11. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

It's not bitterness...that's what you need to understand.

12. To be fair, Buzzy, the main thrust of this thread has been about LCFC's tragic capitulation in the Prem. The CL has only come into it because - again, by some fluke - LCFC has managed to stagger into the QF stages.

It's surprising, yes; but the idea that humiliation isn't just around the corner is naïve, I think.

But Spurly's point, made in an earlier post, is the apposite one. You Foxes gave it incredibly large last season and every one of you jumped onto the Chav/Gooner bandwagon in ridiculing Spurs, simply because we had the audacity to be your closest challenger for 75% of that season. Can it really come as any kind of surprise to you that the biggest piss-takers this season, in the wake of your spectacular demise, are Spurs fans?

Think about it for just a few minutes, Buzzy; don't give us your usual knee-jerk dismissal.

Like it or lump it, you are getting back - with interest - the bucket loads of piss you threw over us, last season.

13. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Fixed.

14. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

Lot of bitterness and jealousy on here ...:)

Blueman likes this.
  15. JohnTheFox

JohnTheFox Well-Known Member

Yet you can't prove anywhere where the majority of us 'gave it large' as the truth is nearly every one of us didn't. I know Fosse and AKJC did but in response to provocation by others I might add

16. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Meh...1-1 game on

17. JohnTheFox

JohnTheFox Well-Known Member

There's plenty of positive things about Spurs as a club and but for last season, I'd always have wanted them to do well over the usual suspects at the top. I've said as much to Spurs fans that I know who haven't behaved like certain Spurs fans did last season. Problem is, if you try and discuss football on here and be positive you most likely get it thrown back in your face. And this very thread basically sums up why we won't sing Spurs praises. Doesn't mean anything. Or stop me thinking most are decent people :emoticon-0148-yes:

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  18. Like it or lump it, this thread predicted LCFC's spectacular demise - not just that "they won't win the title again or finish top 4" which anyone could have predicted. There was no bitterness, just a statement of fact that has turned out to have been correct.

If there is any bitterness, at all, it lies in the hearts of you Foxes.

19. BuzzardFoxMick

I suggest you look at threads on here and your own board I heaped loads of praise on you lot for most of last season until this thread and other bitter( and they were bitter) comments started around mid January last year !

20. Buzzy, you are trying to prove a point that most of us have already accepted - Fosse and Johnny acted like idiots by going on an anti-Spurs wum-rampage, and unfortunately they have tarred your supporters with the same brush.

We get it.

Lovearsenalcock likes this.