1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Leicester City "spiral" watch!

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Hoddle is a god, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Probably cutting out pictures of pots and kettles from his Argos catalogue... I don't know Hiag, he lost the plot on Friday, you should have seen him.

Hoddle is a god and Skylarker like this.
  2. Skylarker

Skylarker PL High Commissioner

<rofl>

He was posting pics of plants and slow cookers to try and throw people off the fact he'd been KO'd.

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  3. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

<rofl>

Skylarker likes this.
  4. The Ginger Marks

please log in to view this image

Don't look now Sky you've got the Gimp on your back! <laugh>

Blueman likes this.
  5. JohnTheFox

JohnTheFox Well-Known Member

WARNING FOOTBALL POINT - THOSE NOT INTERESTED IN DISUSSING FOOTBALL NEED NOT READ

Anyway, come across this

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39025784

Not sure what to make of it. Apparently windows on our supporters coaches were smashed and their fans came on the pitch and went straight for our fans, both of which are a sign of people not there for the football.
    What is disappointing is apparently some of our players were upset by the hostile crowd. That is a joke and they should Man up, might explain part of the problem.
    It comes across as sour grapes though which is annoying

6. Skylarker

You played Milwall, did you seriously expect cuddles?!

Their fans are naughty ****ers. ****ers, in fact.

Didn't read the whole article, but I'm guessing it's just the usual Millwall chavs.

Been to the Old Den many times when I lived in Deptford, and also the Den just up the road a few years later a number of times (between about 1991-96). Horrible fans that would slice you up and leave you to bleed out.

7. remembercolinlee

remembercolinlee Well-Known Member

Got absolute sympathy with the fans. Coin throwing, abuse and threats are not banter but at Millwall a minority of fans are absolute knuckle dragging scum.
    The fans invading the pitch was understandable but trying to get at Leicester fans was ****ish beyond belief.

8. JohnTheFox

Sounds like it was standard Millwall. I've posted this more because I'm disappointed in our players for moaning and the club for making it look like sour grapes. In terms of their fans behaviour, everyone knows they're out of order, it barely needs a mention

9. JohnTheFox

Exactly, I love a good pitch invasion and it's disappointing that whenever we have won a league (from league 1 to prem) the club have always party pooped and refused to do the presentation if there's an invasion. However it should be to celebrate with each other and the players not to goad the opposition. As I say, not there for the football

10. Skylarker

The trouble is Millwall is in a really ****e area of London that's full of plastic gangsters and wannabe yardies.

Stick a football club next to New Cross and you're asking for trouble.
    You basically get every ****er from Lewisham to Elephant and Castle supporting them, if you know those ends you'll know what I mean. The club will always be a **** stain on our leagues.

11. They're all like Raoul Moat on acid.

12. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Nothing new with millwall unfortunately, their hooligan element probably saw it as a long awaited chance to 'get one over' on a premier league club. I used to go to the old den back in the 80's and it was more like a battlefield around the area than a football match. Bermondsey is a ****hole.

Skylarker likes this.
  13. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

You know that area ? I'm from Lee Green in Lewisham.

14. JohnTheFox

Yeah it's a shame as it looks like they really deserved to win on the day and they've gotten themselves a good draw in the next round that they'll no doubt utilise better than we would have.
    On to the next one, if we don't ship double figures in the next two against Sevilla and Liverpool I'll be shocked

15. JohnTheFox

They've had a good run to be fair to them. It's been a great FA cup for upsets this year particularly Millwall, Lincoln and Sutton

16. Skylarker

I know that area very well. I was shafted into the care system as a kid in Deptford, lived everywhere from Lewisham right up to the end of the Old Kent Road by the pink Elly.

I used to go a yard up Lee Green on business.

Proper **** hole, literally everywhere near there, as you know.

Other than some parts on Greenwich and Blackheath, which tbf are very nice places. The rest of that whole borough (and beyond) is rough as you like.

17. Skylarker

Sat in a yard one afternoon in Lee Green and my mate Dougie got his ears chopped off with a hacksaw by some Lewisham hill lads, nasty. We got ambushed and things turned sour pretty ****ing quick.

18. Skylarker

That's the problem. Millwall as a club are decent, plenty of passion etc.

It's the fans that are a major issue.

19. remembercolinlee

remembercolinlee Well-Known Member

Used to work in Lee Green in social sevices with kids in their homes back in 88-89.
    Have always lived in the Borough of Greenwich... mostly Plumstead/Woolwich but had 10 yrs as a kid (aged 10-20) on Thamesmead.
    Every club has it horrible element but Millwall don't seem to be able to shake their scum element.
    Their decent fans ran a great campaign to save their ground and their club is second to none in the community work they do but there is not a hope in hell that I will take my daughters to Spurs v Millwall in the fa cup and that is because of the minority of their fans who will be acting like violent racist pisshead ****s on the day