1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Leader of the Western World

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by Eric Le Merde, Jun 3, 2017.

1. brisbane-lion

brisbane-lion Well-Known Member

Don't tell me you live in Montville!

2. brisbane-lion

Parsley.

3. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

Don't know is he is, but I was in Feb! Beautiful place.

4. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

The bastards taxed daylight, now they're taxing fresh air, ok, not so fresh, but WJ hit the nail on the head

5. brisbane-lion

I get dragged up there a couple of times a year by the missus, just in case a new shop has opened selling more useless crap, the kind of wares that appeal to Leeds fans and pikies, all, that is, except the soap.

6. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

True. I can confirm that the soap is not useless crap. You should try it sometime! :D

7. Josh-LUFC

Josh-LUFC Well-Known Member

Almost every single scientist that has come out and said global warming is a myth has been paid off by the koch brothers and the like. In fact, they have spent an enourmous amount of money on starting environmental companies and hiring people with a lot of respect in the industry just to pay them off and say whatever they can to continue killing the world. They conduct experiments in a very controlled environment and manipulate statistics to back themselves up to people who don't fully understand the issues (ie. the general public).

This isn't even speculation, this is fact and there is more than enough information out there to back this up.

8. Josh-LUFC

In fact, there is many articles that say the real reason America pulled out of the Paris deal was because of the Koch brothers. This was always going to be the problem with Trump becoming president. He's more interested in making his rich mates richer and will try and word it in a way that it's better for the country. Most Americans are idiotically patriotic and blinded.

I'm not much into politics but this is an area where I have had a lot of study and professional interest and could probably go on for hours about it. Trump is just a moron and America continue to go backwards, unfortunately that effects everyone.

Whitejock likes this.
  9. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

The Koch brothers have donated small amounts of money to organisations who question climate change, they have also donated many millions of dollars to charities and good causes.
    Meanwhile Al Gore has been making millions of dollars from his bullshit documentaries so he can keep all the lights on in his big **** off mansion, hypocrite

Chippy / Glory likes this.
  10. Eric Le Merde

Eric Le Merde Well-Known Member

No I didn't !! The orange man with the wonder hair did

11. Josh-LUFC

I'm not gonna comment on Al Gore, I think he's character is questionable.

The Koch brothers haven't donated small amounts of money to organisations. They've started these organisations behind screens to hide their involvement. It's all been brought to light. There are very weird cases of people going missing and the like trying to expose it long ago. They have been trying to control the general population for years. The day they die is the day the world becomes a better place.

Literally first thing that popped up when I typed their name into google:

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/inside-the-koch-brothers-toxic-empire-20140924

They're heaps of these articles. They buy off whatever they can (including politicians) so they can continue to earn money without innovation and sustainability.

They are by no means the only people doing this by the way. It's just insane how many people have been brainwashed because of the money circulating around the world into thinking it's not a problem.

Eric Le Merde likes this.
  12. Irishshako

Irishshako Well-Known Member

I enjoyed those films<ok>

Whitejock and wakeybreakyheart like this.
  13. Chippy / Glory

Chippy / Glory Senior Member

not as much as Ice Cold in Alex. <ale>

Irishshako likes this.
  14. Irishshako

Irishshako Well-Known Member

Agreed brilliant film<ok>