1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The IncorruptibleAddick thread

Discussion in 'Charlton' started by User deleted as requested, Feb 9, 2017.

1. DonCorleone

DonCorleone Well-Known Member

I can confirm I'm unable to take flight, nor am I a monk.

2. ForestHillBilly

ForestHillBilly Well-Known Member

I'm an outside 12/1 shot.

3. User deleted as requested

User deleted as requested Well-Known Member

The Bearded Bellend states that he is attending the Meire meeting today.

Given his stellar career which enabled Nigel to accumulate such wealth he could afford to retire aged 52, we can surely expect him to ask some tough questions today, befitting a man of his undoubted professional status. A man who has dabbled with Neil Kinnock and Jimmy Paige will not flinch in the face of Pinnochio Meire, surely?

Questions that are as tough as his Internet persona.

So come on Nigel ....

DickPlumb likes this.
  4. DickPlumb

DickPlumb Well-Known Member

Meire must love the fact that the schophants, better known as ITTV, are visiting her today. She couldn't have an easier ride. She can lie with impunity without being challenged. The one good thing this regime have done in three years is improving the pitch. The training ground has only had a fraction of the work done. There doesn't seem to be anything happening there. Yet we have had a collection of **** Managers and players. Lies and gross mismanagement from the Liar. Relegation, 40 per cent reduction in attendances. Young players sold and cheaper or loan players brought in. An unbalanced squad with too many centre half's and not enough goal scoring strikers or creative midfielders. We sit 13 th in the third division with no sign of being able to push ourselves up the division.

Yet still you have apologists for this regime. The worst owner and Senior Management team in my 56 years of following Charlton. They are so bad that I would have Slater and Jiminez back tomorrow.

Where are the protests? We should be shouting from the rooftops. But I fear that apathy has set in. I am no longer interested in going to Charlton. Not even for a fiver. I will be watching the egg chasers today. What a sad state of affairs.

DonCorleone and deleted..... like this.
  5. ForestHillBilly

ITTV will come out of the meeting absolutely ecstatic about all the wonderful promises for the future. Wev may even hear them burst into song_

:emoticon-0159-music:emoticon-0159-musicRoland Duchatelet; Roland Duchatelet;
    We'll support you evermore;
    We'll support you evermore:emoticon-0159-music:emoticon-0152-heart:emoticon-0115-inlov:emoticon-0115-inlov:emoticon-0115-inlov:emoticon-0115-inlov:emoticon-0115-inlov:emoticon-0115-inlov:emoticon-0115-inlov:emoticon-0115-inlov:emoticon-0115-inlov:emoticon-0115-inlov:emoticon-0115-inlov:emoticon-0115-inlov:emoticon-0115-inlov:emoticon-0115-inlov:emoticon-0115-inlov:emoticon-0115-inlov:emoticon-0115-inlov:emoticon-0115-inlov:emoticon-0115-inlov:emoticon-0115-inlov:emoticon-0115-inlov:emoticon-0115-inlov:emoticon-0115-inlov:emoticon-0115-inlov:emoticon-0115-inlov:emoticon-0115-inlov:emoticon-0115-inlov:emoticon-0115-inlov:emoticon-0115-inlov

6. The Elfsborg Sparrow

The Elfsborg Sparrow Well-Known Member

This meeting came from a moderator that wished violence and Charlton fans drowning in the Thames.

This meeting came from a moderator that incited violence at The Valley within the protests.

This meeting came from a moderator that has slated the CEO.

This meeting was with the CEO present.

An absolute nonsense.

7. deleted.....

deleted..... Well-Known Member

I wonder if we are going to see minutes of the ITTV meeting with the Senior Management Tw@ts?

8. User deleted as requested

All very quiet over on ITTV- no write up of the meeting, although May was copping dogs abuse on Twitter yesterday over it and not from me.

just one nauseating post from a bellend who met Richard Murray - what a shrivelled imposter that man is - and was clearly taken in by his "charm"

DickPlumb likes this.
  9. Slackbladder

Slackbladder Well-Known Member

If IA were taking minutes then we'll see;

The meeting confirmed the Ideas raised at his private discussions he's been having with RD
    RD wrote the second verse of Stairway to Heaven
    KM is.meeting with Peter Mandelson after IA introduced them, to work on Club spin.
    Jimmy Page is recording a new version of the Red, Red, Robin
    IA has been requested to come out of retirement and be put on the pay roll to provide business support to the Executive team
    Bexley Boy has now been taken on as part of the coaching staff
    Reams is now in charge of KMs personal security and the keys to the bar in the Board Room
    Ackworth will become chief scout from April.

10. User deleted as requested

From what I have read on Twitter, it seems that May was fed the line by Meire and Murray that "we will rebuild this summer and back Robinson"

<laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh>

Now, after yesterday's affront on the pitch only someone who had undergone successful full frontal lobotomy surgery would believe that load of old lying Bollox, wouldn't they?

Step forward Colin <cheers>

DickPlumb likes this.

11. User deleted as requested

"I was approached after the game in the Millennium lounge and told both KM and RM were very pleased with the way the meeting went"

- Paul D May
    Global Arselicker

DickPlumb likes this.
  12. Ponders Revisited

Ponders Revisited Well-Known Member

The Flying Monk is being stalked by that odious Incorruptible person. Yuck!

13. DickPlumb

He is a dick. That is all.

14. ForestHillBilly

The same odious one who uses Roland's "core actors" term. The name Odious Addick would indeed be much better.

Ponders Revisited likes this.
  15. User deleted as requested

"I had a very nice e mail from Katrien last night, thanking me for the meeting"

Desperate stuff :emoticon-0119-puke:

DickPlumb likes this.
  16. DickPlumb

It really makes me sick to the stomach reading the guff on ITTV. Are they so stupid that they believe what Meire and Murray say? They are going to rebuild in the Summer. Really? Just like all the other transfer windows. Reams is so desperate to feel important that whatever Meire says he will believe, She lied to him before outside the bogs. Meire is a LIAR and not a very good one. If she said the sky was blue I would get a second opinion.That creeping slug of a coward Williamson has been caught out by Jane and Flying Monk. He doesn't even go to Charlton games.

They are too thick to realise that the Club are using them because they are compliant and will go along with whatever the liars Meire and Murray tell them. Whatever you think of CL they would never invite them for a Q& A with the Club because they would tear Meire and Murray to shreds.

17. deleted.....

deleted..... Well-Known Member

Paul May reminds me of Léon Degrelle and the revolting little Rex Party in Belgium.

18. The Elfsborg Sparrow

I was speaking to a prominent member of CL at the Wimbledon game, he said that squirrel face called a halt to the Bromley meeting by just walking out.

Classless and clueless individual.

19. User deleted as requested

Did you see the comment on Charlton Life that a Charlton fan took a swing at Reams in Floyd Road after the game <cheers>

The police have narrowed it down to 25,000 suspects.

20. The Elfsborg Sparrow

Yet he said a week or so ago he was going to the meeting then not attending the game.