1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Final Five?

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by JamboBCFC, Oct 10, 2011.

1. oneforthebristolcity

oneforthebristolcity Well-Known Member

Maybe you don't think it's important to have the RIGHT manager for the job...By your name sake I imagine you have been watching/following City longer than I have (me mid to late 60s) so I thought you would understand and back the cause.....
    When GJ was appointed it was music to my ears, with SL there to back him.....I thought "here we go at long last, progression. (And by the way, I was not one of the fans that wanted GJ out).
    SL did the right thing (although it went t!ts up) when appointing Coppel, showing that he did want the club to progress. But then we went cheap and appointed Millen, which as you already know, I thought it was the Wrong thing to do.

I hope I'm very very wrong, but I don't have a great feeling about the next appointment from the list of candidates, (apart from the unknown McInnes which I can't get excited because I don't know his capabilities) then Yes the new man is likely to be better than Millen, but will we progress with him???? not so sure......
    Yes I'm stewing, yes I'm pulling my hair out (plenty of it so no worries of going bald) as I don't want us to go back to just over 5 years ago! <yikes><yikes>