1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Fan's Forum Sponsor Club 2014-15

Discussion in 'Bristol Rovers' started by Jon the Stripe, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Jon the Stripe

Jon the Stripe Active Member

Ok 79, firstly sorry you can't make it, it will now go to a reserve we drew out, secondly i wanna thank you for your support and hope you perhaps win one of the players shirts at the end of the season.

Top Gashead, thanks mate. Yours and everyones support is much appreciated and does make a small difference to the club we love.

UTG

2. Gasheadseamge79

Gasheadseamge79 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

:emoticon-0148-yes:

3. Jon the Stripe

Update:

We now have over 120 members for the season. Total raised since launch Jan' 2013 is now Over £11,500.

To date we have Sponsored 6 Games at The Mem and now Sponsored 24 Rovers players in all - Today we Sponsored Rovers new signing Nathan Blissett, plus re-aquainted ourselves Sponsorship-wise with Ryan Brunt to replace the now moved on Jamie White.

We have nearly 40 guests joining us for next weeks FFS Sponsored Welling Utd Match including 89/90 Promotion Hero Christian McClean.

I just want to thank everyone who has joined us, followed our progress or just had a kind word for us...THANK YOU. UTG. JTS

4. Jon the Stripe

Firstly, sorry for the delay getting these details, beyond our control i'm afraid.

Itinerary

Bristol Rovers v Welling United Saturday 29th November 2014

12:00pm​ Arrive at the hospitality suite which is situated
    within the East Stand

1:00pm​ Lunch served

2:45pm​ Make your way to your match seating

3:00pm ​Kick off

3:45pm​ Half time
    Tea, coffee and biscuits

5:00pm​ Final whistle
    Return to the hospitality suite for final drinks

5:30pm ​Man of the Match presentations
    (please note this may be subject to change)

Dress Code: Smart Casual. A reasonable standard of dress is required at all times

Your tickets and passes will be with a Steward at the gates approaching The East Stand they will be in your name/username.

If any of you would like Martin Bull's Book "Away The Gas" at a special discounted FFS rate, please read the info in the FFS section: Away The Gas Book Offer

If you reply to this post, please can we ask that you quote the post to keep it viewable for others.

All that is left is to say:

Thank you to everyone for attending to get 40 is nothing short of incredible, and of course many thanks to all our members for their fantastic support and we hope you have a great day, in good company, share a few laughs and of course watch our team secure the three points. UTG

5. Jon the Stripe

What a fantastic day! Just like to thank everyone who attended and to all FFS members without whom these sponsored matches couldn't happen.

A message from Rovers marketing dept. below:

I hope you and the rest of the FFSC had an enjoyable day out here in the DriBuild Suite on Saturday.
    May I take the opportunity on behalf of the Club to thank you for your continued support and I look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Great to see everyone enjoying themselves inc. Christian and his girlfriend. Christian was so happy and proud to be invited and the feelings he felt amongst everyone prompted his little speech to our man of the match Lee Mansell. The togetherness on show was inspiring and the 3 points topped it off! This event alone raised over £1500 for the football club we all love, and i'm pleased to tell you that our collection boxes on the tables raised £109 for Young City fan Oskars Appeal!

A massive thank you must go to Parrot who's treasurer skills have much improved our FFS Club this season and his hard work and dedication are a major reason for this events success and why it ran smoothly.

I think sometimes a picture paints a thousand words, and i'll leave you with this that sums up the day superbly......

please log in to view this image

...now that's four Proud and Happy Gasheads, equaled only by their families and fellow Gasheads on the day.

Together we have now raised over £10,500 in under two years! That is down to everyone of you.

So, to anyone and everyone who has joined us at a Sponsored game, joined the FFS as a member, taken part in or paid a GasBill or generally just had a kind word to say about us.....THANK YOU

6. Jon the Stripe

Merry Christmas to all Gasheads everywhere, and a big thank you to all those who have supported us as members, at Sponsored games or joined in our GasBill pledge fun, and anyone who has had a good word to say for us. Have a Fantastic Christmas and may 2015 see you all Happy, Healthy and Prosperous.

UTG From everyone at........

please log in to view this image

7. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

And to you too JTS <ok>

8. old timer

old timer Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas JTS, and may all our wins be good ones,

9. old timer

I posted 17/8 /14 that Ellis Harrison had 2 goals and I hoped that by the end of the season he would have put a 0 behind the 2. Last night I believe was no.8 with ten games to go hopefully he will realise that no and prove that your sponsorship of him encouraged him.

Jon the Stripe likes this.
  10. Jon the Stripe

Hi everyone.

We have now raised over £11,000!

If we can get a few more members we would like to enter the 1883 Shirt Sponsorship Draw, if we should happen to win we would consider the idea of no sponsorship logo on the shirt which would be quite unique. If we don't win, well at least the club get some more dosh and we get a Hospitality Package to give away as a prize!

Thanks for reading. UTG

11. Jon the Stripe

Very happy to confirm we are Official Shirt Sponsors for new loan signing Chris Lines
    :emoticon-0148-yes:

Also, we have signed up half a dozen new members over the weekend as a result of our appeal to raise enough to enter the 1883 Draw, which could give us the chance to be Official team Sponsors next season and the possibility we could decide to have NO SPONSOR NAME on the shirts, or maybe "FFS" which let's be honest is what we shout everytime we play! :emoticon-0136-giggl

old timer likes this.
  12. old timer

Jon have you made a decision about running FFs next season

13. Jon the Stripe

For all my sins i'll probably still be here! :emoticon-0102-bigsm

Unless someone else fancies a go of course......

14. old timer

JTS does yesterday result give you more encouragement to carry on.

pleased to see that Harrison got a goal yesterday, about17 for the season, which really justifies your decision to sponsor him.

well done for all the work you do

Captain Jack Sparrow likes this.
  15. old timer

Jon still waiting for the e mail

16. Jon the Stripe

Check you messages top right hand corner i sent one last week - bloody old timers :emoticon-0136-giggl

Captain Jack Sparrow likes this.
  17. old timer

Thanks Jon found the message hope what i've posted is ok

18. old timer

Jon is there any increase in interest and membership so far

19. Jon the Stripe

This thread can be unpinned now if possible please - don't worry about pinning the new one i'll bump it to keep it visible and thank you UTG