1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Famous Cardiff City went to rome to see the pope...

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by BilboSouthWales, Jan 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLUEBIRDS

BLUEBIRDS Member

have to agree with corner, play offs at least and more broken hearts !!!!

2. Crackerjack

Crackerjack Active Member

It could be argued that half those points, from the last 14 games , came from the last 4 games against teams in the top 7 . That being said , law of average says you should lose the next game

3. x

x Well-Known Member

what is this law of average?

4. Crackerjack

Law of average is in the football manual wedged in between wishful thinking & anything can happen . Going to be a great game though . Jones may have better tools to work with , but Rodgers is a better mechanic . SWANS !!!!

5. concernedincardiff2011

if He's a better mechanic maybe we should get him in as if Jones doesn't take us up this season the wheels could come off big time!!!

6. Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird

I intend to post on here more often.. Looking forward to sunday when we 'hopefully' beat the Jacks 2-1. :laugh:

7. Crackerjack

I think you can be a bit more unconcerned than your showing . Regardless of what happens on Sunday , Cardiff should auto up coming off the back of the last 4 , very difficult games . As a Swan fan , let me say that my biggest worry for Sundays game is if Burke plays . I can just feel a big game from him if he plays so I hope he's riding the bench . CHEERS !!

8. concernedincardiff2011

I like it too. I'm don with 606, this is the future.

not to confident about Sunday TBH, think we may lose.

9. concernedincardiff2011

we'll probably bench Burke as usual and bring him on for the last 10-15 mins. Its going to be a big game nevertheless

10. Crackerjack

The ugly ducklings over the eloquent Swans this time , man you guys play a cr@p style .

11. concernedincardiff2011

and you guys just play crap!!

12. Crackerjack

We only play cr#p in jealous Cardiff eyes, everyone else beloves the way we play . Much like Chopra being jealous of the way we pass so he throws his toys out angrily & tries to take players legs off . I wouldn't let Chopra were my kit if I was a manager if he were the last footballer on earth . Was funny watching the Cardiff players lose their cool under superb passing , their anger makes them be able to hoof it even farther Lol!!

13. concernedincardiff2011

we won mate, you played like ****e. get over it.

14. concernedincardiff2011

couldn't make it to the game today, fairplay to all that did.

The following scores are my opinion and may not be agreed by other fans but look forward to your scores too.

Hudson - 6

McNaughton - 7

Hudson - 8

Dekkel - 6.5

Quinn - 6

Rambo - 7

Olli - 6

Whitts - 6

Bellers - 6

Bothroyd - 7

Chops - 6

SUBS: Darcy - 7, JET - 5, Burke - 5

Dave Jones: 7

Good defensive display today, was a little worried when McNugget went off but Darce was immense. Midfield was hot and cold today and Bellers had a poor game (by his own admission) but managed to score what will be remembered as THAT goal for many years. If Bothroyd concentrated as much on scoring as he did diving and trying to wind Tate up we could have won 6-0!!

I'm delighted that Naylor was dropped from the squad let alone the starting lineup as he has been truly awful all season and hopefully this is a corner turned.

In short....average game, great goal, 3 points well deserved, should have scored more.
    :smiley-finger007:

15. McLarenBluebird

Mark Hudson MOTM. I know he has his critics, but alongside Dekkel today he looked like a man of confidence, goal saving tackles, committed, leading the back line.

Darcy Blake, fantastic when he came on, his little run seemed to lift the tempo from Cardiff, he exposed the supposedly solid defence of Swansea just by running at them.

Craig Bellamy was brilliant, and not just for that wonder goal. But hes a bluebird, and that showed how much the win meant to him with a brilliant shot.

Quinn's inclusion definately better than playing Naylor.

Chopra was lucky to be on the pitch long enough to be subbed, he was getting caught up in the occassion too much for my likings (from the sofa as well).

Can we make Ramsey a permanent Bluebird again too? It was nice to see him back in the Blue, and playing the Derby!

Should we have scored more? Yes. Bothroyd had the easiest chances of the game, and didnt take them. It really should have been 3 or 4 from us, but owell, 3 points away from home, and against Swansea to boot. Revenge is sweet!

16. McLarenBluebird

He may have tried killing Swansea, but it doesnt matter, 3 points will do nicely thank you very much!

17. concernedincardiff2011

did you watch the same game??????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.