1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Debate Part 1 Ragnar Klavan

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by luvgonzo, Aug 8, 2017.

1. InBiscanWeTrust

InBiscanWeTrust Rome, London, Paris, Rome, Istanbul, Madrid
    Forum Moderator

He's a solid enough 4th option CB that's for sure. Never going to be regular first choice but will come in and do a steady job. Experienced International and certainly should be kept for another season or two depending on new recruits.

Lucaaas likes this.
  2. Zanjinho

Zanjinho Boom!
    Forum Moderator

Covered this topic with the first post ffs

3. Jimmy Squarefoot

Jimmy Squarefoot Well-Known Member

I'm really sorry but it's not bias. This guy is a walking mistake. Everyone seems to forget his errors (because they don't get punished) but this guy almost singled handedly cost us CL.

Second to last game against West Ham - marking no one and Ayew left unmarked who hits the post from point blank. I think it was 0-0 at the time.

And final game against boro where he fouled bamford in the box and should been a penalty. Again, it was at 0-0.

We need VVD.

4. moreinjuredthanowen

Thats just one mistake... he played how many games? 29 in league i think so one could contend he helped the team get that place more than hindered it :)

klavan is not as good as lovren... neither are really good enough.

Don't forget the goal v palace that let them equalise mate... that was lovren gambling and getting caught.

He's great for 85mins then ****s up... theres lots of players who do that.

the fact is we push both full backs up and leave two v two or worse one v one situations. DId you see the state of utd's new CB last night? same thign. decision making in a very exposed situation left much to be desired.

Thats how we play so we need a calmer head. thats not klavan though... not gomez either.

We need a new CB by rights IMO.