1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Daily Arsenal

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Hoddle is a god, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Fixed

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
    Hoddle is a god likes this.
  2. That's right, Mr Skids; because Mr Levy is in the habit of selling our best players to our opposition and taking their cast-offs in part-exchange. I'm sure that you have an example of him ever doing this which you will, now, share with us, so that you don't look like an idiot...

Well? Go on, Mr Skids...

3. The Ginger Marks

Making an Idiot look an Idiot isn't a big job especially in your case Mr Gimpy. OK, Berbatov & Carrick. Be more helpful and get your arse over to the What are you doing thread. Your Turd and his crackhead are getting one hell of a beating. also call Himler and the Pedantic prick I'm feeling hot tonight.

4. <doh>
    No - just..... no!

Can someone please point out to Mr Skids where he has erred?

I will, if I have to, but I cannot be arsed just now.

5. The Ginger Marks

Just like you to move the goalposts after a kicking. <ok>

6. [sigh]

Okay, as no one else will, I will point out to Mr Skids the error of his ways...

Firstly, Mr Levy did not willing sell either player. United managed to turn each player's head, and each player was determined to leave our club.

Secondly, Mr Levy did not sell either player in part-exchange for one of United's cast-offs. Mr Levy raped the arse out of United on both sales.

So, you see, Mr Skids? The two examples you give do not fit the challenge I made to you. Care to try again? Actually, let me save you a wasted effort... there has never been an occasion when Mr Levy has willingly sold any of our key players to a Prem rival and certainly not in part-exchange for another club's cast-offs.

Of course, that was all back then. Things are different, now. Spurs is a richer club than it used to be, and we are a far better proposition for any player wishing to ply his trade in the Prem. We have fantastic training facilities, one of the best managers in the World, one of the brightest and youngest squads, and we are soon to have one of the best stadia in the World.

I have little doubt that you will attempt to retort in your usual tragic and banal fashion, but your bitterness serves merely to emphasise the veracity of what I write.

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  7. The Ginger Marks

No arguments from me on this mate. <ok>

8. Arsenal will demand a fee close to £50m for Alexis Sanchez this summer if he fails to agree a new contract with the club, the Evening Standard reports. Gunners boss Arsene Wenger said last week that contract negotiations with forward Sanchez and team-mate Mesut Ozil have been put on hold until the summer.

The 28-year-old Chilean and German Ozil both have just over 14 months left on their current deals.
    (BBC Football)

Levy has got to be interested at that price, surely?

9. Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez, 28, could join German champions Bayern Munich this summer. (Sport via Daily Star)

Well, he did help them on their way to the CL Final, after all!!
    <laugh>

It's all ****s and giggles, at the end of the day!

10. Former Arsenal striker Thierry Henry has refused to rule himself out of the running to replace Arsene Wenger as manager of the Gunners. (Canal+ via Daily Mirror)

Henry le roi... ("King" Henry)
    <laugh>

I am praying for this to happen!

****s and giggles, and all that!
    <laugh>

11. The Ginger Marks

Antonio Conte is close to signing a new contract at Stamford Bridge but wants assurances that he'll have the necessary funds to make the big moves needed to succeed in the Champions League, the Guardian report. Chelsea are keen to extend his contract, expiring in 2019, as well as increase his salary. It's expected that the Italian's family will finally move to London over the summer.

12. The Ginger Marks

Alexis Sanches will be Antonio Conte's priority target this summer, the Guardian claim. Chelsea are one of the few clubs who would have no problem paying the Chilean's demanded wages of £250,000 a week. The Blues will also be looking for a left-back in the summer, with Bayern Munich's David Alaba and Juventus' Alex Sandro on the manager's wishlist.
    The Guardian

13. Skylarker

Skylarker PL High Commissioner

Oil Money ****s.

gooner4ever and Lovearsenalcock like this.
  14. The Ginger Marks

15. Mad Dog used to be the manager of a toy shop, in Russia. Did you know that, Sky?

16. Skylarker

Nope.

17. The Ginger Marks

Now he runs a Dynasty that will rule football.

18. It's true, mate! I'm not wumming this time!

He used to run a branch of Russia's equivalent of Toys R Us.

He got lucky when he met an American oil tycoon and was engaged to act as his interpreter. That's how he got into the oil business. Before that, the only thing he knew about oil was when Thomas The Tank Engine sprang a leak.

You really couldn't make this up!

19. The Ginger Marks

I guess the butt hurt of being jilted for Chelsea is too much for you to handle.

20. Skylarker

please log in to view this image

Lovearsenalcock likes this.