1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Cancer Within Our Club

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by PGFWhite, Dec 4, 2016.

1. PGFWhite

PGFWhite Well-Known Member

I'm referring to our Board. Caplin, Levein, Jenkins, Dineen et al. When are they going to make a decision to BENEFIT our club? As it stands they are like a cancer killing the Club.

2. swantastic

swantastic Well-Known Member

I`m sure they did the sums and will eventually walk away with a pretty sum ! leaving the mess to be picked up by others until the next time. Thats what premier league cash cows are all about these days.
    the prem, sky, agents, boards etc and ridiculous sums of money gradually growing over the decades has ruined this sport but the sheep keep propping it up so god knows where the end game will be !

3. 55282

55282 Well-Known Member

The annoying thing is we,the fans the backbone of the club,could see it coming when the yanks took over.
    Money talks.

4. When Swans are flying

When Swans are flying Well-Known Member

It's one 'nationality', I did not want under any circumstances, to be involved with our Club. They've caused upset & misery (yanks) at just about every club they've been involved with in the Premier league.

For me, as much as the game is apparently growing in their country & if indeed it is, as a football loving person, that's a good thing. They just don't have football, or should it be 'soccer', in their DNA!!! They don't get it, they don't understand how the game works. They don't understand what it means to so many people in the traditional football loving countries. They don't 'get' draws or should it be, 'ties' in football, they just don't fvckin get it!!!!

I think they're here & I'm possibly wrong, to 'strip' our Club, it just doesn't feel right to me. I feel the silence on what's happening, or fvckin 'not', as such is evident with the absolute dire, demoralising, despairing, almost heart-breaking performances on the playing side, is deafening!!! All the time, we're getting the rumours of the second, or third rate players (ALL yank) being linked to our club. It is like, as the OP says, a slow killing disease that's rendering our Club helpless... STID

5. 55282

55282 Well-Known Member

Well said sir.

ValleyGraduate12 likes this.
  6. swanee

swanee Well-Known Member

Seconded ............................................. or thirded!

DragonPhilljack likes this.
  7. neveroffsidereff

neveroffsidereff Well-Known Member

I see us doing a Blackpool!! :(

ValleyGraduate12 and Kifflom! like this.
  8. Kifflom!

Kifflom! Well-Known Member

This^^^^^ Big worry for me too.

9. Bap666

Bap666 Well-Known Member

You know what? I defended the boards decision and right to sell to the yanks as much on here. I believed what they said the plan was and believed the yanks too.
    However since finding out about the Chinese consortium's offer and investment not only in the club but in the city too and the fact that this was rejected as it wasn't as personally financially attractive as the yanks offer I am totally disheartened by the board and have absolutely no trust in them anymore. Walkers the lot of them

DragonPhilljack and seabreeze like this.
  10. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

How about adding the printing of match day programmes or the training facilities built by companies owned by the share holders . or the directors selling corporate packages ,or the old shareholders still clinging on to the cash cow bleeding us dry and the chairman having private protection paid for by the very club the ****er is helping to destroy, the hundreds of local jobs lost when the yanks asset strip us , the Academy at Landore which will be possibly sold as it's an asset .How the **** can jenkins & co still turn up for games with no comment , we lose v Sunderland which expect we will then I suspect it is going to get nasty . Funny how the wheel turns, in JTaC*nt they laughed at the intimidation shown towards Petty ,I wonder if they'll be as amused if the same was to be directed at them , theres a lot of fans out there passionate about this club a with it a lot of headers in that group .

11. FrankfurterBlue

FrankfurterBlue Well-Known Member

You haven't got cancer in your club. it's pneumonia because the directors sent you out in the cold without adequate clothing. it's the Fireman Sam version of being sent up Pontypandy Mountain without a vest. But the result is the same, them directors who saved the club and made a potload of money that was paid back through dividends in (more than ) full, have now cashed in even more for personal gain. And that includes the Trust representative on the Board.

12. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

Pretty good nutshell....

13. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

Far too much surmising on here.....The truth is the last board with Jenkins in particular have sold us down the river without a paddle. They did it quietly, slyly and done the Best deal for themselves where they made millions for themselves....The club was secondary to them.....Jenkins played a huge role in selling our top players for big profits and not reinvesting that money to better the club.....We all saw it and commented on it plenty of times, It is so easy now to blame the yanks for everything and leave the right instigators off the hook.....We have great premiership facilities worth millions but we do not have a good quality team or manager or chairman any more brought about by selling the quality and replacing with average at best, We have players past their best and apart from 2 or 3 quality players the rest would not get a look in at any of the other premiership club.....We are now in the position where we dont have any choice that the yanks can fix the club and that will take more millions than we have ever spent in our history and as we dont know what is being discussed behind the scenes then we are a bit previous slating them off at this time.....

14. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

The time for protest and action will shortly be upon us, I do not see us beating Sunderland, and many Jacks had better wake up, and stop standing behind the scum we have in the boardroom.............<ok>

Taffvalerowdy likes this.