1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Breakfast Debate

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by ellandback, Jun 8, 2017.

1. ellandback

ellandback Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Good Morning Everyone,

Seems Garry Monk is wanted by both Sunderland and Boro.

Can't see Sunderland going up next season, so I'd be amazed if he does not go to Boro.

Leeds fans have their own Managerial problems...

upload_2017-6-8_7-53-12.png

Phil Hay has told us that their is no truth in the Pardew rumour

Ranieri's agent has told us there's no truth in his clients rumour

Pep is very much seen as a number 2.

Would Leeds fans accept Jaap Stam at ER?

Pre season training starts in 2 weeks. Lets hope things are sorted by then!

Under 23's coach Jason Blunt has left Thorp Arch to take up a position at Mousehole AFC, a non-league club based in Penzance who play in Division One West of the South West Peninsula League.

A club statement read: “Leeds United can confirm that Under-23s head coach Jason Blunt has elected to leave the club at the end of July.

“Jason has been a key member of the academy staff for seven years and everyone at Leeds United wishes him well for the future. Adam Underwood and Victor Orta will begin the search for a replacement immediately.”

It was been reported that Rad wanted David Wagner to take over at Elland Road, but due to their play off success he is obviously staying put!!!

2. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

Couldn't give a flying duck where Monk goes as long as it isn't to us <yikes>
    I still don't see it why you guys thought he was any fooking good
    your footy last season was crap
    some games even at home zero shots on target
    Green got good after a ****e start not surprising after all the shooting practice he got in every game
    and the players were not buying into him that's for sure
    Chris wood somehow got you 30 goals and up to top 6
    <doh>

you are so better off without him watch this space you will see
    MIGHTY got it right again <ok>

3. ellandback

ellandback Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Morning Mucka!!!

MIGHTY likes this.
  4. wakeybreakyheart

wakeybreakyheart Well-Known Member

Good morning i beat eire or did i.we will get a manager in time im sure.young and ambitious for me.i have been to vote and can now moan offically.

5. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Blunt seems to be running a new academy with big plans so hope it works out for him, as suspect this will be a business decision. Oh and his mate David Haigh is running another small club near to him?

Pearson or Big Mick would not work under a DoF unless they have had a big change or see the job as a winner. So for me it looks like a foreign manager who is used to a DoF system but also experienced in promotions. Ramos, Jol or more likely someone known to Rad, Baravo & Orta. I reckon we should know next week

6. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

morning boss <cheers>

7. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Morning all Transfer window opens tomorrow

Marcos Barber likes this.
  8. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

Elland with Blunt gone do you think Redders will return now Cellino has fooked orf ?

9. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Might be a great PR win to have him and Lucy back, but as the club are looking for external private housekeepers & Tedders not worked for Orta before I doubt it

10. Marcos Barber

Marcos Barber Well-Known Member

Ristac officially lights the Chippy "no progress" torch for the summer <laugh>

11. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

12. Marcos Barber

Marcos Barber Well-Known Member

Morning all by the way :emoticon-0148-yes: suppose I had better show willing and go to work :angry: can't log on there so will catch up on all the thrilling political debate later <whistle>

13. 2020VisionofLeeds

2020VisionofLeeds Well-Known Member

FORZA LEEDS likes this.
  14. Chippy / Glory

Chippy / Glory Senior Member

yep... here we go again.... not prepared, in fact worse than last year with no coach to assess or sign players.. Football of the madhouse.
    left overs and loan freebies again.

15. Eireleeds1

Eireleeds1 Well-Known Member

Beat me hands down this morning Wakey. Stayed up late watching a Pink Floyd concert and forgot to check in till now <ok> morning all btw

wakeybreakyheart likes this.
  16. Leedsoflondon

Leedsoflondon Well-Known Member

The rest of the back room staff are still there and the players told to report back in two weeks for initial fitness assessments.

wakeybreakyheart likes this.
  17. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

have a good day mukka <cheers>

Marcos Barber likes this.
  18. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

If you go over to the dark side with Chipster you may get no treatment from the NHS, so stay positive, dont self harm and trust Rad. Things will never be as bad as when Hockaday arrived, so come on ffs

New coach/manager will be around in the next week so. Everything is in place behind the scenes, and as for Blunt has anyone read anything from him? usually get lots of thanks to the club as they looked after him for years. I aint seen anything so suspect he was booted out by Orta, as finishing bottom of the U23s is garbage. The players he brought in last summer have been let go, so not done himself any favors. Orta will have someone in place quickly I suspect. I thought it was funny when I saw a tweet from Cellino's so called football guru Salerno, saying how brilliant he was?

FORZA LEEDS and wakeybreakyheart like this.
  19. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

There is a bright side we are just about to sign our 3rd player from Reading our pre season friendlies are sorted with 3 over there and 2 being played in Portugal
    Harris has assured us there will be other new arrivals coming in as soon as the window is open (funds are in place) because he wants every player out in Portugal for training and bonding before the season starts <ok>

pretty much all sorted <cheers>

20. hemase

hemase Well-Known Member

Morning all.

Dont go in for all the doom and gloom and comparisons with previous summers. The club are going the right way about things and a new manager will be in place soon. Some will like the appointment, some wont.
    Sunderland, Middlesboro and even Palace in the Prem are still managerless but do you see their fans in panic? No. Over the next couple of weeks things will fall into place. Everything I have seen so far has only been positive and gives me cause for positivity.

Right, now thats been thrown out there I will don my tin hat and wait for the WUMS from down sarf and old Chippy to rip into that.

Talking about the Wall lads, and I would'nt normally, why are they so obsessed with our club? I have never ever come on here and after reading our threads thought to myself "I better go over and see what the Millwall boys are talking about." Can't get my head round it at all.