1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Breakfast Debate

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by ellandback, May 11, 2017.

1. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

"One of the proudest days of the Leeds United Academy calendar, the scholarship signing day, has taken place at Elland Road, with eight young players putting pen to paper on two-year scholarship contracts.

The following players have all signed scholarship terms:

Oliver Casey

Jack Clarke

Theodore Hudson

Niall Huggins

Luke Lyons

Harrison Male

Lucas Odunston

Joseph Stanley".

I hope Theodore's performances become as memorable as his name! <laugh>

wakeybreakyheart likes this.
  2. Jammy 07

Jammy 07 Well-Known Member

Been mulling it over and it works out at £10 per game more than the West Stand (was £4 last season I think). So a £6 per game increase and you get free tea/coffee pre match and at half time plus a programme. Never had a tea/ coffee in there before but will be doing if it's free I guess.

Think I"m probably going to renew as when it's bloody freezing I do like the nice warm bar. To be honest I thought they would maybe add some sort of meal/legend as part of the deal and then the increase would have been massive.

Have a couple of weeks to decide so will sleep on it for a bit.

Still haven't heard anything about the 25% refund as that will soften the hit a bit.

3. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

Forgot about the refund! Mixed feelings about it. :D :(

Looking forward to getting my seniors discount next season. 25% off! :D

ellandback likes this.
  4. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

Looks like Clement might be putting the kibosh on Bartley going to Leeds , says he's looking forward to working with Kyle next season . My guess , Bartley will fight to get sold to Leeds .

Farsleyexile and ellandback like this.
  5. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Clement pushing the price up

6. ellandback

ellandback Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Farsleyexile and bucks_is_leeds like this.
  7. Marcos Barber

Marcos Barber Well-Known Member

It's ok chaps I've sussed it. Written to Radman and suggested a brand new stadium on the outskirts.....of Peterborough. Ticks all the boxes, easy access from Leeds, Wetherby, Poshogate, Wakefield and Northampton.

Peterborough services has a multitude of fast food restaurants for Cheapy to choose from when he is entertaining Eire and there is a Patisserie Valerie for Shaks to take home a slice of cake to Mrs Shaks to apologise.

Quick access from Stansted Airport and our London, Essex and Hampshire "supporters" could join us for an ale or three.

Probably get some sort of fen monkey grant off the government and nice and central (ish) if we ever want to host the olympics.

Oh yes, and it is about an hour and a half closer for me, not that it matters <whistle>

8. Marcos Barber

Marcos Barber Well-Known Member

Always wanted to like him but ended up feeling he really is just a nut who can't help doing something controversial simply for the kicks and truly hope he is gone. Normality is not for everyone but I would take some right now.

Posted on another thread LL might want to keep an eye on all things Orient. Wasn't a dig because I am trying hard to be nice but..... look who their (disastrous) chairman is and guess who is advising him how to keep hold of the club and avoid financial meltdown despite dropping out of the league - and no, it is not cuddly Ken :emoticon-0148-yes: