1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Breakfast Debate

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by ellandback, Jan 12, 2017.

1. lifecheshirewhite

No m8 you're confusing them with Brisbane.

2. Farsleyexile

Farsleyexile Well-Known Member

Oh so I`m not involved for once?

3. BillysStatue

BillysStatue Well-Known Member

look, first and foremost we all love Leeds and that's why we post here .. yes, we sometimes get a bit uppity because someone disagrees with us, but so be it .. yes, there are also times when people disagree with each other to the point of stupidity or just to fcuking disagree, but we'll never be Scum supporters and that's a great thing .. we all strive to keep the Leeds United name alive, we try and convince whoever will listen that it's the greatest club ever, and regardless of what we say we all want Leeds in the Prem yesterday

I have in the past got it wrong, and I have not hesitated to apologise openly on here to whoever I may offended .. sometimes we need to read a post again before pressing the send button, just to be sure we're not behaving rashly .. it can be an ego bruiser when someone tells you that you know nothing, but that simply means they don't quite understand the point you're trying to make

we are all Leeds after all, and we are going to disagree on things, but ultimately this is where we prefer to converse with each other and share our views, so we should always try and do so with respect (yes, including me)

a few days ago on twitter there was a "positive" post about LUST and how they can't wait to meet Radrizzani because they still want to buy a stake in the club .. I replied saying they didn't speak for me or most Leeds fans, and people should rather join the official supporters club .. I told them LUST lost my trust a long time ago, and have not even bothered to contact me even though I'm still on their mailing list .. next thing I get a tweet from @WACCOE saying "you're a right little cnut aren't you" .. so, the filth didn't agree with me, but made no effort to ask me why I felt LUST was redundant .. that showed complete ignorance and intolerance

at least we don't have these sort of pigs here, and I still trust all of us to treat each other as we'd like to be treated .. yes, we all get it wrong sometimes, but no reason why we can't say sorry and move on .. as we are known to say, MARCHING ON TOGETHER

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ristac, FORZA LEEDS and Eireleeds1 like this.
  4. Farsleyexile

I stopped posting because of of the faggot innuendos that went on and on,i can take a joke,call me anything but I am not an arse bandit,and I don`t like anything I say being edited by other posters(and you know who you are),I keep a watch on the site and vote but until fag jokes go that`ll be it,right I`ve said it now <peacedove>

5. Marcos Barber

Marcos Barber Well-Known Member

Shaks, will you please stop calling me Marcus? Looks horribly like mucus and isn't my name. For the record neither is Marcos.... Pondering a name change and maybe even being arsed to introduce an avatar thingy (whatever the fcuk that's about) but, to be fair I have been for a year. I ponder a lot!

Irishshako likes this.
  6. Eireleeds1

Eireleeds1 Well-Known Member

Bloody hell, today really is clear the air day here

Farsleyexile likes this.
  7. Eireleeds1

Eireleeds1 Well-Known Member

Great win for QPR. Reading were poor and certainly didn't look like a team third in championship. Shocking attendance also. Tomorrow nights game even more significant now

Marcos Barber likes this.
  8. strachallister

strachallister Well-Known Member

Reading 0- QPR 1full time !!, a win tomorrow night for us would see us go 3rd 4 points behind the Geordies, lets av it Leeds !!!

9. Marcos Barber

Mate, that is truly sad. I think you played along a bit for a bit of bravado but this is wrong. I have called you Parsley, only ever in fun and believing you got it, but the "faggot" bit was joining in with you and Brissy banter (and I am sure he is a grandpa seeing it as no more than banter).

2 things - I have never and would never edit your posts and, not wishing to leave anyone out here, along with Old Sea Dog, Ristac, Shaks and Wakey you are probably the nicest guys on here and it would be a poor state of affairs if you felt the need to leave because of others - all Norton aren't we?

Last thing, my brother in law is more gay than a gay thing but I love him so much I gave him a job because he hated his current job and felt rubbish about life. Let it wash over you, it isn't important and you are better than that (and for any that want to point innuendo at me, I have the most beautiful wife in the world and another poster here can vouch for that :emoticon-0148-yes:)

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  10. Chippy / Glory

Chippy / Glory Senior Member

Brizzy leave farsley alone.
    I joined the banter, sorry farsley i thought it was banter you had started and were happy with.

Farsleyexile likes this.

11. Farsleyexile

Marcos do you have a brother called Tony Barber in Malton?

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  12. Farsleyexile

No prob,it kind of got out of hand <peacedove>

13. LeeUtd

LeeUtd Well-Known Member

Marcus is a very good lad. We've met and he helped me out last year. All Leeds aren't we. And yes he's happily married. The fact that everyone visits this forum regularly and many of you post multiple times says a lot in itself. I don't mind the posts on here and even the posts from the wallies, some of which can be quite funny, even for a Sarf Londoner. Oh yes and even QPR Ted when he was about - in fact if he should drop in on the forum tonight I'd say well done QPR.

14. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Nothing you want to come out with? <ok> ;)

15. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I was coping with all the love until you suggested inviting him back, please no

16. Chippy / Glory

<yikes>

I need a clarification. Is granny shagging a taboo subject now?​

17. LeeUtd

LeeUtd Well-Known Member

Lol - yes was a bit tongue in cheek...but he was good at winding Gloria up!

18. Marcos Barber

I'm no more Marcos Barber than you are Farsley Exile! No mate, I don't - sorry!!

19. Chippy / Glory

Seriously weird chap..... Didnt get his drift at all.

20. LeeUtd

LeeUtd Well-Known Member

Yes, was always talking about football firms, the noise levels of visiting fans and poetry.