1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Breakfast Debate

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by ellandback, Jan 10, 2017.

1. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

2. wakeybreakyheart

wakeybreakyheart Well-Known Member

Good morning you cant change jannson he does what it says on the tin.
    Just means i wont see him friday after all.on the plus side we have bartley and ayling.who will be full backs ?.
    Sacko and wood will be freshened up and douk can sit it out at home.he is a fairweather player.
    Never liked nugent when he played for preston i remember the kop laughing at him as they made him miss a chance.simply by making some noise in his direction.
    Monk needed one leader on the pitch and sadly for me he got booked.so lets go with what we have got against derby.keep it tight within our small squad and add players later in the month.but only if ther are team guys not big heads like nugent.

3. BillysStatue

BillysStatue Well-Known Member

that's the lad, on loan at Brentford who will bid for him if they sell Scott Hogan to West Ham for £12m .. Leeds want him on loan but will miss out if Brentford get the cash .. of course, the player may decide a move to Leeds is better for him, so let's see .. talented 19 year old from Barcelona Academy who left Liverpool for Norwich

thanks for the link

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ristac likes this.
  4. Eireleeds1

Eireleeds1 Well-Known Member

WARNING!! Turn sound down/off on your device before playing. Awful ****e music, some nice finished. Further word of warning, being ex Liverpool or Barcelona academy, whilst looking good on the cv, guarantees little. A few years back SKY had a reality football TV thing where the winner wound up I think at Real Madrid academy for a season. A young fella, Conor Smith got that gig, lived a few miles from me. Since went to Watford but never really broke into first squad and since moved to Plymouth. Got fifteen minutes against Victimpool at end of their cup game. Its a tough world to make it in

Farsleyexile likes this.
  5. xbpod

xbpod Well-Known Member

He has already said he would prefer to sign for Brentford over Leeds

6. Eireleeds1

No ambition so, or knows he's not up to it maybe

7. Irishshako

Irishshako Well-Known Member

Yeah that win ****ed up my trip to the florist game. Waste of money on flights<wah>

8. Eireleeds1

Thought of that shaks. Bit of a bummer

9. w.c.dukenfieldesq

w.c.dukenfieldesq Well-Known Member

I didn't know that, seems daft.

10. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

I don't know about england, but in Scotland, before yellows were introduced, you got 'cautions' which went into the ref's wee book. Reds were simply called sending off's. Now in those days, you had to make a personal appearance at the SFA offices on the Monday to make your appeal against either. There was no tv evidence, just the word of a ranting manager, and possibly even a Chairman, so it was a good punt to appeal everything. It got to the stage that you couldn't get near the building on a Monday, far less get in, so the SFA dropped the appeals for cautions, and it meant that order was restored. One of the few things I thought the SFA got right.

11. Irishshako

My fault for not checking, the lads are still flying over though..<ok>

12. DirtyLeeds

DirtyLeeds Well-Known Member

I had coach and hotel booked for that as well (non-refundable). Me and my lad were praying for a home draw in the 4th round (he suddenly had dreams of seeing us beat the scum in the cup instead). Never been so nervous watching a bloody cup draw. Yep, should have checked cup dates, schoolboy error !

Irishshako likes this.
  13. Irishshako

Sorry to hear that DL....gutted to get an away draw and down South as well(apologies to any Southern Whites)...looks like Brighton on the 18th for me so:grin: