1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Breakfast Debate

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by ellandback, Dec 29, 2016.

1. ellandback

ellandback Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Good Morning Everyone,

Leeds say they'll be opening the north end of the East Stand Upper at Elland Road for Rotherham game on Monday. 27k tickets sold already. Could they reach 35,000?

Would a crowd that size have an effect on the game?

Leeds are 29/10 to win at Villa Park this evening. Anybody else going to have a flutter?

Looks like McContract is fit to play. Can the Leeds defence keep him out?

2. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Morning all, fingers crossed for some points to finish off this year nicely

Irishshako likes this.
  3. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Hoping for another win and a great 3 points, but Villa under Bruce will be tough

4. hemase

hemase Well-Known Member

Morning all. Will be sticking my usual tenner on Wood to score 1st.

Irishshako likes this.
  5. Eireleeds1

Eireleeds1 Well-Known Member

Morning all. Have to convince bar staff in this hotel to put game on tonight. Bloody darts on every night so far. Mc contract has never set the world on fire against us yet and hopefully that'll continue. Villa about to lose three top players for January for the Africa cup so will be extra determined to bag three points tonight

6. BillysStatue

BillysStatue Well-Known Member

morning .. great point Eire, Bruce will have made his team aware that tonight is a must win for them .. a draw will be a good result, and with Grealish suddenly in form and pushing Villa forward with intent, it's going to be a difficult game .. however, Monk has us playing with a togetherness that has made us a formidable team, and if we can once again shut down Villa's midfield then there is every chance of a win .. consistency is the key, and the confidence and desire Leeds are showing gives you a sense that they're not going to be beaten very easily anymore

be great to get over 30k in for Rotherham, and for every game at Elland Road for the rest of the season .. the big difference now is that the crowd is right behind the team, from start to finish, and this has helped to make ER a difficult place to visit .. long may it continue

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
    Eireleeds1 likes this.
  7. Irishshako

Irishshako Well-Known Member

Since I've stopped betting on the Mighty Whites, we've been moving up the table, so I'm not doing them tonight:grin:

8. Irishshako

Irishshako Well-Known Member

Another tough game for us, but I think we can get something out of it. Although Green has made some great saves in recent games, I still get worried that he's due a clanger. Hope not. About time the crowd started returning, just wonder where they were and where they came from. But it's nice to see the stadium full again. <ok>

BillysStatue and hemase like this.
  9. w.c.dukenfieldesq

w.c.dukenfieldesq Well-Known Member

Antonsson Doukara Dallas Hernandez Roofe Sacko and Wood. We have the players who given time have the potential to form a decent attack.

BillysStatue likes this.
  10. hemase

hemase Well-Known Member

I like a gamble and I'm a firm believer that the bookies are not normally far off but I can't understand why we are so far apart in the betting for tonight.
    3-1 for a win tonight. I could understand if this were last season but surely everything this year means we should be close to being favourite every game at the mo.

Got me worried though about tonight now, although I have had fifty on the win.

Irishshako likes this.