1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Andy Grey is a hero thread

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by TheStrettyEnd, Jan 26, 2011.

1. TheStrettyEnd

TheStrettyEnd Member

For those of you who would have definatley asked charlotte jackson for a tug aswell. No haters. Just appreciate him for being a leg

2. merrysupersteve

merrysupersteve Active Member

She wasn't even bothered by that. Nothing in it tbh.

3. TheStrettyEnd

TheStrettyEnd Member

Merry, I have been saying that all day and apparently the Pc brigade still want to berate him for it. She even gave wee laugh. They are just bastards that dont have sex.

4. merrysupersteve

merrysupersteve Active Member

I think some people just say soemthing because they think it's the right thing to say, whether they actually believe it or not. i can see why people were pissed off at the slabbering at the lineswoman because that was a bit more nasty and disparaging but the Charlotte Jackson thing was a nothing incident.

5. TheStrettyEnd

TheStrettyEnd Member

Exactly, if this continues another couple of days my head will explode. All they have talked about on talksport for 3 days straight. If it does continue I am starting a campaign to get loose women removed from tv, because all they do on there is bash men left, right and centre.

Anyway reckon you will make this place home when 606 shuts? Seems decent enough. Cant believe 606 is going, only decent thing bbc offer us is taken away. ****ers.

6. SirPaulRyan

SirPaulRyan Member

It was just a joke and the journos etc have to look for anything to make a big news about...sky without andy gray and now richard keys wouldnt be the same anymore :(

7. TheStrettyEnd

TheStrettyEnd Member

Yeah especially now people will have to listen to that cretin redknapp "OMG the ball literally exploded off his foot" I cant beleive how stupid the bloke is sometimes. It boggles the mind. Apparently its him and the old blue peter guy taking over now.

8. SirPaulRyan

SirPaulRyan Member

:eek: NO!! It wouldnt be the same without andy gray he brings passion into the game.....eg.

9. SirPaulRyan

SirPaulRyan Member

eg........[video=youtube;kM5XP-Ps7tk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM5XP-Ps7tk[/video]

10. Av u ever won the treble? Av u fuck

1 less scouse supporting twat in the media in IMO.

11. TheStrettyEnd

TheStrettyEnd Member

TBH gray loved us just as much.

Its odd le likes liverpool seeing as he had the everton connnection.

12. Jerel Ifil

Jerel Ifil Well-Known Member

He likes all of the Big Three, I guess he has to pretend to like Liverpool and Tottenham too. That was his job as a Sky pundit - to endorse their two decade long cashflow gangrape of the First Division which has resulted in a boring, immovable oligarchy at the top of English football. Clubs like you, Chelsea and Arsenal are the only ones who've illegitimately benefited.

13. SirPaulRyan

SirPaulRyan Member

I guess hell move to espn so all is not lost...

14. TheStrettyEnd

TheStrettyEnd Member

How did we illegimatley profit? From where I stand it is more than legitimate.

15. dimitarsdad

dimitarsdad New Member

Living in Canada I only got to see Andy on my trips home and I have always thought he was the best pundit on the box. I hate PC people and attitudes, canning him for an off camera bit of banter is pathetic, shows how ****ed the 'free world' has become. Hopefully he will get a job with espn or one of the other corporations that bring football to North America, I would love to hear his reaction to the games I watch.

16. Cantona33

Cantona33 New Member

I will miss him, hopefully he we will make a tv return with another broadcaster

17. bruceandpally

bruceandpally New Member

He likes all of the Big Three, I guess he has to pretend to like Liverpool and Tottenham too. That was his job as a Sky pundit - to endorse their two decade long cashflow gangrape of the First Division which has resulted in a boring, immovable oligarchy at the top of English football. Clubs like you, Chelsea and Arsenal are the only ones who've illegitimately benefited.
    ..................................................................................................................................................................

Bull****!, when SKY & The Premier League got involved with english football Leeds were champions and had a bit of extra cash from the champions league if anyone was in a position to capitalise on the money available it was you, you're just bitter because you sold cantona to us and brought Brian Deane with the cash <laugh>

18. TheStrettyEnd

TheStrettyEnd Member

Brian Deane <laugh>